Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any pics of the new Roadster rear seats?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As Elon stated at first it was a four seater, but then quickly replaced that with a "2+2" seater, that makes me believe the back seats are going to be utterly useless unless you have very small children with no legs. I've ben in a couple of 2+2 seaters and nowhere I could fit in the back (and I'm pretty short).

As Elon stated at first it was a four seater, but then quickly replaced that with a "2+2" seater, that makes me believe the back seats are going to be utterly useless unless you have very small children with no legs. I've ben in a couple of 2+2 seaters and nowhere I could fit in the back (and I'm pretty short).
From 1959 to 1965 my father owned a Porsche 356A coupe, which is a 2+2, and by modern standards a very tight seating arrangement. For several years when my sister and I were 3 to 8 years old we would go on long drives with my parents in front. I recall the rear seats as being spacious. Seriously.

My point is that the rear seats in a Tesla Roadster 2+2 will be useful for small children. They are obviously not meant for adults, but that does not mean they are “utterly useless”. There are many 2+2 style cars currently being sold.

Infinite loop
pss5B.gif

• Funny
Reactions: Drumheller
Incorrect I have found this photo and was searching for a photo of the rear seats then noticed I could see the seat belt in the rear darkness so I brightened up the photo and u can see the seats. Legit photo pretty sure they will look like that

Attachments

• 1D568690-255B-4C49-A055-2B5A10A0586D.jpeg
    1D568690-255B-4C49-A055-2B5A10A0586D.jpeg
    344.2 KB · Views: 422
Reactions: Bebop
Incorrect I have found this photo and was searching for a photo of the rear seats then noticed I could see the seat belt in the rear darkness so I brightened up the photo and u can see the seats. Legit photo pretty sure they will look like that

I imagine the Roadster back seats to be like Model S back seats except you can only fit 2 people instead of 3 and it will be a bit more tighter in space.

Thanks for the prompt reply i appreciate it, i checked out those posts and im looking for someone from Tesla to confirm.
Yes I know that's not going to happen!
I agree its a Halo car but I think its going to be the first ever practical Halo car, in fact the first practical hypercar.
Im guessing they fold to accommodate the roof panel which will only fit in the widest part of the rear of the car ie the seats.
Whats the point of having the most capable car ever and not using it?
I stuck a deposit down day one.