Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Any problems with All Glass Roof

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
h

Yikes, I don't have that (at least I don't think so, will now need to check in AM) but I do have a weird gap between the dash and win shield on the passenger side. So when you look down from the outside in you clearly see the wires for the antenna and even the frame. We compared this on another vehicular and it did not have it. Fun times...

Offhand - do you guys ever see the signal bars on the Tesla cell connection hit all five bars? I have never see it higher than two bars.

It's fun on the (still) cutting edge. Hopefully I forget check the windshield tomorrow morning, one thing at a time :)

I've never seen more than 3 bars.

Sometimes it's just dumb luck! Drove my P85 for over 4 years and 60k miles and never had windshield issues. Driving her in Northern California in my new 90D (picked up December 24th, 2016) on 101 from San Francisco 2 days ago and a rock hit the windshield and left two small pot holes in the windshield. Any advice on how to fix that? It didn't start a full blown crack fortunately however!

Sometimes it's just dumb luck! Drove my P85 for over 4 years and 60k miles and never had windshield issues. Driving her in Northern California in my new 90D (picked up December 24th, 2016) on 101 from San Francisco 2 days ago and a rock hit the windshield and left two small pot holes in the windshield. Any advice on how to fix that? It didn't start a full blown crack fortunately however!

Get the chips filled in before they spider out.

Reactions: byt