TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Anybody looking to give up Sig?

Discussion in 'Model X' started by modelsmagic, Nov 30, 2015.

Tags:
  1. modelsmagic

modelsmagic Member

I have Production #13xx. Is there any Sig res holder who is considering dropping their reservation or interested in taking over a production?

I am interested in getting a Sig X for a couple reasons - Color and Date of Delivery.

Thanks!

2. mikevbf

mikevbf Active Member

I believe Bonnie will sell her sig #2 because she was awarded a founders model through the referral program.

3. MorrisonHiker

MorrisonHiker S 90D 2018.42.2

I fixed that for you. :smile:

4. modelsmagic

modelsmagic Member

Did she say she plans on selling it with a significant markup?

5. bonnie

bonnie Oil is for sissies.

It's no longer available. Sorry.

6. CarlK

CarlK Member

Lower price is not one?

7. Blastphemy

Blastphemy Member

If any Sig holder wants to swap places with a 5000-ish Production reservation to have more time to decide (and not be forced into getting a P90D), send me a PM. (I don't know if there's even a mechanism in place to do that sort of swap, but it's worth asking!)