Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone else can't get Safety Score to show up in the app?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is so flaky. I finally had the Safety Score option show up in the Tesla app. After two drives, it was still blank with no score. Force quitting and restarting the app didn't change it.

I signed out and back into the app, and now safety score is gone entirely from the app! Tesla programmers, get more sleep...

I did the opt out and opt in work around for a stuck SS and now I can't get the SS tab to show up. I have 4 drives totaling 119 miles, still nothing.

In TeslaFi it shows the data before I opted out this morning but nothing new.
As my daddy used to tell me- " Sleep on it"

So I did and this morning the Safety Score is back with the statement "Safety Score will be available after your first trip."

So my 5 trips with 119 miles yesterday didn't show up. Regardless, I just do another 100 miles+ today.

I am having the same issue! No Safety Report option. I have driven two days. I signed out of the app, quit the app, and even uninstalled it and reinstalled it. No Safety Report option :mad:. I have IOS 14.8, so I am trying the update to IOS 15.

UPDATE: Upgrading my IOS to 15.0 did not help either. Still no "Daily Report"!
I too, have had this issue. I clicked the "yes" buttons, enabled the cameras, downloaded the APK app, signed out of the Tesla app, uninstalled and re-installed it. Still now safety score. And my car is newly delivered 2 weeks ago.