Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone else just get invited to EAP?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I emailed a month ago and asked why all of their early access users were HW2.5. That makes no sense being that the technology will be antiquated as it relates to FSD.

Based on this thread they are forming a HW3 group, so how we should see a shift in the update patterns and hopefully the progress will be much quicker based on the faster chip.

• Helpful
Reactions: willow_hiller
I got one also. Took delivery in late May.. HW3.

In the rules they list:
  • You may not use any third party apps that access data from your vehicle-e.g. TeslaFi, ev-fw.com, etc.
Can the detect teslafi if I am a subscriber and join EAP?

I got one also. Took delivery in late May.. HW3.

In the rules they list:
  • You may not use any third party apps that access data from your vehicle-e.g. TeslaFi, ev-fw.com, etc.
Can the detect teslafi if I am a subscriber and join EAP?
I mean you have the third party app logging in as you so I'm assuming it's trivial to see where the logins are coming from.

I have a dec 2016 S with Hw2.0 with FSD, and a 3 with HW 3.0 with FSD. I also qualified through referrals for early access to software. But I have never gotten anything early nor any invite. I guess I will never be invited to any early access program. That sucks.... Tesla is dropping the ball on keeping multi car customers happy....
As they discussed on Tesla Time News (Youtube), you have to know someone at Tesla to get in the program or be lucky to be randomly chosen. Whether you have FSD or not doesn't mean anything, no matter what Elon said a few months ago and a few days ago.

Are you having to do anything after receiving the email? Or are you just opt'd in? Also, when logging into Tesla.com is there any indication you are enrolled? Just curious since I'm FSD, and also got enough referrals to be in early access many moons ago but nothing has ever come about it. Seems like that's changing soon.