Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone else still waiting for P3d+ White/White?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Awesome. Congrats! How was everything? Post pictures!

Everything went just as smooth and easy as when we picked up our X 2.5 years ago. The DS encouraged me to inspect the car before signing papers. After about 30 minutes of inspecting and not finding any issues I was on my way. Car was clean and fit and finish is spot on! Even had the chance for some fast, spirited and fun driving through the canyons of OC!

Reactions: Maximilien
View attachment 327178 View attachment 327179 View attachment 327180

Everything went just as smooth and easy as when we picked up our X 2.5 years ago. The DS encouraged me to inspect the car before signing papers. After about 30 minutes of inspecting and not finding any issues I was on my way. Car was clean and fit and finish is spot on! Even had the chance for some fast, spirited and fun driving through the canyons of OC!

Congrats again. Real beauty. Can't wait to get mine, which will also join an X in my garage.

Congrats, but you are missing the spoiler and badging.

I'm missing mine as well. I was told that I would get a call in the next few weeks or so and someone will come out and install them both. Still waiting.

Yeah everyone I have checked with has taken delivery without the spoiler and badging. Be interested to hear when people receive them. Not sure I am aware of any other car company delivering customer cars missing pieces.

Thanks for posting these pics! I ordered P3D- a couple weeks ago and have been feeling regret/anxiety about not going for the whole + upgrade. These pictures pushed me over the edge - changed my order this a.m.!!!

Congrats, but you are missing the spoiler and badging.

Yes, I was told it would be a few weeks which seems to be the standard response as others who picked up their P+ in July are still waiting.

I could care less about the badge and I don’t mind waiting for the spoiler because I’m happy that I didn’t experience issues with major delays and continuous rescheduling or issues with the car at delivery.

Thanks for posting these pics! I ordered P3D- a couple weeks ago and have been feeling regret/anxiety about not going for the whole + upgrade. These pictures pushed me over the edge - changed my order this a.m.!!!

Glad my pics helped! You can’t wrong with either variant in my opinion.

It's great to see my brethren white/white P3D+ manufactured in late July 2018. I ordered mine on August 1 upon hearing about the unlimited Supercharging, and walked out with one on August 15. I had previously cancelled the order made on day 1, years ago. I love this car and love my S too... By the way, did anyone notice on your Tesla website that it still shows pay per use SuperCharger rather than unlimited? Also, have you received any referral gifts and/or notifications from these deliveries? Thanks all. Great pics...

New to the Forum and joining the P3D+ White/White list.

No reservation, non-owner
Original Configuration Date: 7/23 (AWD)
Modified to P3D+, White/White: 7/31
Edit link went away: 8/17
Call to arrange pickup: 8/20
Pickup date: 8/23 @ Fremont
VIN: 74XXX

It's great to see my brethren white/white P3D+ manufactured in late July 2018. I ordered mine on August 1 upon hearing about the unlimited Supercharging, and walked out with one on August 15. I had previously cancelled the order made on day 1, years ago. I love this car and love my S too... By the way, did anyone notice on your Tesla website that it still shows pay per use SuperCharger rather than unlimited? Also, have you received any referral gifts and/or notifications from these deliveries? Thanks all. Great pics...

Just curious how you managed to order on 8/1 and take delivery on 8/15?

Reactions: PA ZU