Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone else still waiting for P3d+ White/White?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My White/White P3D is being delivered tomorrow morning.

I was able to go to the Tesla store today and they indicated the my car is in the back lot....and that I could take pictures if I wanted to.

Interesting though. Check out my MFG date July 19th...and my Delivery date is Aug 10th. That's only 3 weeks.

moded MFG.jpg

I was able to go to the Tesla store today and they indicated the my car is in the back lot....and that I could take pictures if I wanted to.

Interesting though. Check out my MFG date July 19th...and my Delivery date is Aug 10th. That's only 3 weeks.

View attachment 324566
That windshield label is month and year. There were two more white on white with the 20" wheels at the Jacksonville, Florida delivery center last Sunday along with one MSM car also with the 20" wheels.

View attachment 324566
Garlan, not to alarm you but look to the right of the VIN label in this pic.That white metal prong I believe should be under the rubber seal to prevent the metal touching the glass. Look at another car in the morning and see if I am right. I looked through my pics just now but cannot find one of that front pillar looking down at the glass.

• Love
Reactions: Garlan Garner
Garlan, not to alarm you but look to the right of the VIN label in this pic.That white metal prong I believe should be under the rubber seal to prevent the metal touching the glass. Look at another car in the morning and see if I am right. I looked through my pics just now but cannot find one of that front pillar looking down at the glass.
Absolutely ….you are correct.

They just said they will adjust that in the next 5 min. GOOD CATCH!!!

I can use as much help as I can get. Anyone else see anything?

Reactions: Ormond
i think that’s normal, it’s s software addiction after production
I saw cars last week with both EAP and FSD on the Monroneys. It may be a new change to avoid reprinting a window sticker and filling orders from a batch build but it is easy enough to ask for one to be reprinted reflecting the actual options purchased. But that is up to the individual buyer.

I am just curious if for some reason he changed his mind on EAP...

Absolutely ….you are correct.

They just said they will adjust that in the next 5 min. GOOD CATCH!!!

I can use as much help as I can get. Anyone else see anything?

Okay, I have been concerned about my ability to spot paint issues at pickup. Clearly, CrowdSourced Inspection(tm) is a thing, and we just need to work on realtime vidcasting from member vehicle pickups.

Picker-upper: "ooooh. aaaah. drive now plz?"

Phone voices, coming from phone in picker-upper's shirt pocket: "Note: right rear window gasket deformation!" "Note: windshield/roof glass height mismatch!" "Note: excessive orange peel left mirror housing!"

5Dr7HxP.png

@Garlan Garner Please post more photos. I'd love to see a side shot after delivery. :D Congratulations!
Sure....I'll post pics tomorrow.

Let me say this to Everyone who is contemplating a Performance Model 3.

Words don't even get close to describing the Performance Model's thrust.
Pictures don't even get close to displaying the Performance Models thrust
Videos don't do a justice in conveying the Performance Model's acceleration
Stats don't even start to convey the feeling of what that kind of acceleration feels like.

one just has to "DO IT". There is no way to convey the experience of the Performance Model's acceleration except to DO IT. Period.

Last edited: