TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Anyone else still waiting for P3d+ White/White?

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Cass1234, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Cass1234

Cass1234 Member

It seems like many people with this configuration have received their VIN already as this was one of the early batches. Wondering how many others are out there like me with no word from Tesla yet.

Res: Dec 2016
    Ordered: June 28
    Updated from P to P+: July 27
    Config: p+ White/White

2. Evoixse

Evoixse Member

Your reservation is 9 months after the majority of ours...it goes in this order of priority....reservation date, initial config date but amongst basically everybody

3. lairdb

lairdb Member

According to Teslike's spreadsheet, about half of the P+ white white have received VINs, and none of the P- white white.

Static at this moment:
    [​IMG]

Live updating:
    [​IMG]

• Informative x 1
  4. Cass1234

Cass1234 Member

Thanks! This is very helpful.

5. Jmstx79

Jmstx79 Member

I ordered an AWD white/white. Reservation not until March 2018. Order placed end of July. Any thoughts on when that would be fulfilled?

I received a courtesy call saying that they’re in the limbo stage between order and drafting contract. I live in Texas.

6. Swampgator

Swampgator Member

Where is that spreadsheet? I have looked all over Troys spreadsheet and don't see a chart like this.

7. nalang

nalang Member

#7 nalang, Aug 9, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
    Reserved on 04/10/16.
    Ordered on 06/28/18.
    Received general email from Tesla to confirm payment and trade-in details on 08/03/18.
    My assigned IDA emailed me for the first time on 08/07/18 and had the incorrect payment info that I chose, and I notified him that I rejected their trade-in offer (sold my car to Carvana for 2K+ more). Haven’t heard back from my IDA since.

8. lairdb

lairdb Member

When I get bored pressing F5 and depressed that there are not P+ with black interior, I distract myself making charts driven by @Troy's spreadsheets. Design intent is that they auto-update as data changes; no warranty; ymmv; do not taunt happy fun ball.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vRIWO4VOOGAS7AjSJq9okNMDeyCE-58wvt0_n6h1KnEmjrPN7MNxpqaRz9p4YgNoXxGB8pxEle-BHIJ/pubchart?oid=654778302&format=image

(which is the one above), and

[​IMG]

(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vRIWO4VOOGAS7AjSJq9okNMDeyCE-58wvt0_n6h1KnEmjrPN7MNxpqaRz9p4YgNoXxGB8pxEle-BHIJ/pubchart?oid=911240251&format=image)

...are the currently useful ones.

9. steilkurve

steilkurve Member

I am still waiting. P3D+ White on White.

Reserved online on March 31 2016
    Ordered June 30 2018
    Status is preparing contract

Current owner. Delivery in Montreal, Canada.

No email or call from inside sales or delivery folks. Cannot see a VIN on my Tesla account. Haven’t called them either. Did get a courtesy thank you voice message from one of the reps at my local Tesla store recognizing it was my 3rd Tesla purchase, which is a nice thought.

• Like x 1
  10. DVS484

DVS484 Member

Mines in transit to ohio suppose to be here end of this week and pick up next week receive vin via email after they just randomly called and said it was in transit. vin 74xxx

11. steilkurve

steilkurve Member

Had you first received an email saying it was in production?

12. MXWing

MXWing Active Member

I got smoked by a P White/White a few days ago so it’s in the wild. ;)

@eyespii

13. DVS484

DVS484 Member

Nope nothing, just a phone call on the 2nd said it was in transit and once it’s there (Ohio) they have a week to deliver it otherwise it’s on to someone else. That’s why I got the vin in an email. She said I could defer it and it would only be 1-3 weeks till another one was ready.

14. nalang

nalang Member

Welp, wouldn't you know it, my IDA emailed me today and we scheduled delivery for 08/16/18 at Costa Mesa! Hopefully it goes smoothly!

15. P3D_Denver

P3D_Denver Member

there was a big batch of white/white p3d+ all in the 74xxx range, i got my VIN this Monday taking delivery on Saturday!

i would say if you are on M'urica and you didn't get notified yet, you are not part of the 74xxx batch.

16. NewTMSMan

NewTMSMan Member

Oh well, P3D+ white on white order and still no info yet.

Reservation: 1/22/2018
    Order: 6/27/2018

Currently own and S and an X.

17. eyespii

eyespii Member

I ordered my white on white P3D+ 6/27, and it was ready for delivery on 8/4. Day 1 res, prev model S owner. Picked up in Costa Mesa CA. Delivery guy said he had delivered a few white / white p3d cars before mine too.

18. eyespii

eyespii Member

Oh, and btw I wasn’t even applying full throttle at that time either... ;-)

19. Brando

Brando Active Member

So you rejected/cancelled your order? Did you re-order??

20. nalang

nalang Member

I did not reject my order, only Tesla's trade-in offer. Two hours after I made that post my IDA emailed me stating that he updated my account page to reflect no trade-in and to confirm all other details so that he can get the final contract started. In his email he proposed two delivery dates for next week and if everything goes as planned I should be getting my 3 one week from today.