Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone else still waiting for P3d+ White/White?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It seems like many people with this configuration have received their VIN already as this was one of the early batches. Wondering how many others are out there like me with no word from Tesla yet.

Res: Dec 2016
Ordered: June 28
Updated from P to P+: July 27
Config: p+ White/White

According to Teslike's spreadsheet, about half of the P+ white white have received VINs, and none of the P- white white.

Static at this moment:
vrJrg2h.png

Live updating:
pubchart

• Informative
Reactions: SoundDaTrumpet
I ordered an AWD white/white. Reservation not until March 2018. Order placed end of July. Any thoughts on when that would be fulfilled?

I received a courtesy call saying that they’re in the limbo stage between order and drafting contract. I live in Texas.

Reserved on 04/10/16.
Ordered on 06/28/18.
Received general email from Tesla to confirm payment and trade-in details on 08/03/18.
My assigned IDA emailed me for the first time on 08/07/18 and had the incorrect payment info that I chose, and I notified him that I rejected their trade-in offer (sold my car to Carvana for 2K+ more). Haven’t heard back from my IDA since.

Last edited:
Where is that spreadsheet? I have looked all over Troys spreadsheet and don't see a chart like this.

When I get bored pressing F5 and depressed that there are not P+ with black interior, I distract myself making charts driven by @Troy's spreadsheets. Design intent is that they auto-update as data changes; no warranty; ymmv; do not taunt happy fun ball.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...xEle-BHIJ/pubchart?oid=654778302&format=image

(which is the one above), and

pubchart

(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...xEle-BHIJ/pubchart?oid=911240251&format=image)

...are the currently useful ones.

I am still waiting. P3D+ White on White.

Reserved online on March 31 2016
Ordered June 30 2018
Status is preparing contract

Current owner. Delivery in Montreal, Canada.

No email or call from inside sales or delivery folks. Cannot see a VIN on my Tesla account. Haven’t called them either. Did get a courtesy thank you voice message from one of the reps at my local Tesla store recognizing it was my 3rd Tesla purchase, which is a nice thought.

Reactions: MXWing
Nope nothing, just a phone call on the 2nd said it was in transit and once it’s there (Ohio) they have a week to deliver it otherwise it’s on to someone else. That’s why I got the vin in an email. She said I could defer it and it would only be 1-3 weeks till another one was ready.

Reserved on 04/10/16.
Ordered on 06/28/18.
Received general email from Tesla to confirm payment and trade-in details on 08/03/18.
My assigned IDA emailed me for the first time on 08/07/18 and had the incorrect payment info that I chose, and I notified him that I rejected their trade-in offer (sold my car to Carvana for 2K+ more). Haven’t heard back from my IDA since.
So you rejected/cancelled your order? Did you re-order??

So you rejected/cancelled your order? Did you re-order??

I did not reject my order, only Tesla's trade-in offer. Two hours after I made that post my IDA emailed me stating that he updated my account page to reflect no trade-in and to confirm all other details so that he can get the final contract started. In his email he proposed two delivery dates for next week and if everything goes as planned I should be getting my 3 one week from today.