Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone else with a Last Minute 99 score ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sure i’m in a small crowd of this, didn’t know about the online calculator and was using the safety score simulator and was curious as to why I wasn’t quite at 99 for a while. Found the Calculator too late, saturday night around 11:30pm. Realized I was only around 70 miles away from a 99 score and hopelessly wanting to test the beta, got up from 98.45 (98 in app) to 98.51 (99 in app) at 2am sunday morning (4hours ago). Will update for anyone who got their score saturday or sunday as well who haven’t seen the download if I get it anytime soon, please do the same! I’m a tad sad I missed it by such a small margin but hoping for the best! 2021 Model 3 SR , 750 miles on safety score.

Sure i’m in a small crowd of this, didn’t know about the online calculator and was using the safety score simulator and was curious as to why I wasn’t quite at 99 for a while. Found the Calculator too late, saturday night around 11:30pm. Realized I was only around 70 miles away from a 99 score and hopelessly wanting to test the beta, got up from 98.45 (98 in app) to 98.51 (99 in app) at 2am sunday morning (4hours ago). Will update for anyone who got their score saturday or sunday as well who haven’t seen the download if I get it anytime soon, please do the same! I’m a tad sad I missed it by such a small margin but hoping for the best! 2021 Model 3 SR , 750 miles on safety score.
I've had a 99 since Thursday and STILL haven't gotten the update, now six hours after it came out. Very perplexed.

Reactions: skipere
I've had a 99 since Thursday and STILL haven't gotten the update, now six hours after it came out. Very perplexed.

I see here they are still actively rolling out. Per elons twitter, score by friday should be enough to qualify, possibly even saturday although his tweet to a two part question was just a goofy “yes” it basically confirmed fridays score and left saturday in question.

similar situation here... after giving up and thinking I missed the 99 boat-- found out they round up in the app from 98.5-- only had to drive 160 miles instead of the 2200 to reach 99.0... reached 99 at 9:45 pm EST Sat10/23. No email or update--- will keep you posted if anything changes. 2019 M3P HW 3.0- Drove 3907 miles on safety score.

I subscribed to FSD last Sunday, a week ago, and immediately opted in to the Safety Score.

After a bad day Monday, with one FCW, I have worked hard to raise my score to 99 by yesterday. (Taking a kid back to college, 150 miles each way, with a safety score of 100 helped.)

My score hit 99 last night about 9:30pm Eastern time. I didn't expect to get the FSD beta immediately. In fact, I wondered if I had missed the boat because I didn't have a 99 when 10.3 started.

Now, I wonder when I'll get it, since the rollout for everyone seems paused, or maybe I'll get 10.2, but it will take a few days for them to get to me?

I was in the same boat; made it up to 99 last Sunday afternoon. I just received the email from Tesla about "FSD Beta Version 10.3.1" and the Software update is downloading now for 2021.36.5.3 .

Same here. (Reached 99 on Sunday evening.)

Seems like Elon's treat about Friday afternoons wasn't just about the every-other week new versions.

IMG_1722.jpg