Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone familiar with the CVRP Rebate?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am trying to figure out if my relative will qualify for the increased rebate. Currently, my relative will be the primary applicant and I will be his co-applicant. He lives with his family of 4 and I live by myself in separate households.

He will be able to qualify for the increased rebate as long as I am not included in the application. Does the CVRP require both people on the title to put their financials in the application?

I am trying to figure out if my relative will qualify for the increased rebate. Currently, my relative will be the primary applicant and I will be his co-applicant. He lives with his family of 4 and I live by myself in separate households.

He will be able to qualify for the increased rebate as long as I am not included in the application. Does the CVRP require both people on the title to put their financials in the application?
That is an interesting situation. I only see reference to total income of the household applying. If you are just a co-signer on the loan and title and you are not a part of their household, your income should not count. However, you should call and ask them. 866-984-2532