Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone getting 2 Years Free Supercharging/Upgrades

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got home from test driving a Model 3 in Fremont factory. Placed my order for LR model. Advised that I would get 2000 super charger miles.

Also, as a special... I got the color upgrade to Blue AND 19" wheels for free. (All color upgrade options were offered to me for free as I was only going with the white before)
Did you see it in your MVPA prior to arriving at the Fremont? They said mine is still awaiting approval

I'll be taking delivery of my Red/White P3D today, ordered on 08/05.

I declined the 2 years of Supercharging since they bumped up the referral miles from 1k to 2k.

My SA confirmed last night that I will be getting a $3K “referral credit” for the Multi-Coat Red and the white interior. My account page online also reflects the discount.
When did the credit first show up for you? My SA said they are doing approvals based on delivery date.. Mines tomorrow but still no update after talking to the delivery team and my SA to escalate.

When did the credit first show up for you? My SA said they are doing approvals based on delivery date.. Mines tomorrow but still no update after talking to the delivery team and my SA to escalate.

Yeah, I'm not sure how you're supposed to have all of your financing and payments all set up correctly when you don't even know now much it is you're supposed to be paying.

• Helpful
Reactions: pilotSteve
Tesla is calling folks and are not honoring the advertised discounts for the two features. It seems like false advertising. I placed my order a week ago, received my congratulatory email last night indicating my car was coming off the line. Was super excited.

This morning SA called me to say the discounts are not going to be honored. He relayed the discounts were for existing inventory only at the time of order. Highly disappointing way to advertise in order to make end of quarter sales, bring people along, obtain their orders, then pull the discount just before delivery. unbelievable

Tesla is calling folks and are not honoring the advertised discounts for the two features. It seems like false advertising. I placed my order a week ago, received my congratulatory email last night indicating my car was coming off the line. Was super excited.

This morning SA called me to say the discounts are not going to be honored. He relayed the discounts were for existing inventory only at the time of order. Highly disappointing way to advertise in order to make end of quarter sales, bring people along, obtain their orders, then pull the discount just before delivery. unbelievable
Yes. Annoying. My car is inventory and still got denied

Walked in to the Tesla “dealership” last weekend, not intending to buy, just shop. Our sales person informed us about 2 free upgrades and 2 years of free super charging. It was a deal we couldn’t pass up. We put the $2500 down.

We were hoping for a white on white with 19s. There were none within 200 miles. So our sale person advised us to wait and see what comes in over the following week. And that we’d need to choose a VIN by 9/22 so we could accept delivery by 10/1 to get the discounts/supercharging.

White on white with 19s is a unicorn right now. So we went in today, 9/21, to just choose whatever they had for us. Regardless of color/options.

Like others in this thread, we were informed today that our discounts would not be honored.

Feels like a bait and switch. Tesla should honor the deal that they promised people who put money down while the offers were valid.

08/05, Placed order online for Red/White P3D w/FSD.

08/06-09/14 No communication from Tesla, thankful to this forum for and knowing I was not alone in waiting...

09/13, Saw that there was the incentives program on this forum.

09/14, Went to the mall with the family shopping so I stopped by the Tesla store to confirm with my sales advisor if this was for real. He confirmed and offered to take off the MCR and White Interior upgrade cost.

09/16, 3 PM, Finally saw VIN via source code. 6 PM, received a text to schedule a delivery date.

09/18, My trade-in ('11 Outback) vanished from my Accounts page. Called local SC and they put trade-in back on but for $2,500 less ($5,500 vs. $8,000). They said that my CarMax quote was only good till 08/19, which was the 2-week delivery target date.

09/19, Went back to CarMax to get a reappraisal for my trade-in. Surprised it was the same since it was 6 weeks later.

09/20, Picked up my P3D, can confirm the incentives, saved $3k on the MCR and White Interior.

08/06-09/14 No communication from Tesla, thankful to this forum for and knowing I was not alone in waiting...

09/14, Went to the mall with the family shopping so I stopped by the Tesla store to confirm with my sales advisor if this was for real. He confirmed and offered to take off the MCR and White Interior upgrade cost.

09/16, 3 PM, Finally saw VIN via source code. 6 PM, received a text to schedule a delivery date.

09/18, My trade-in ('11 Outback) vanished from my Accounts page. Called local SC and they put trade-in back on but for $2,500 less ($5,500 vs. $8,000). They said that my CarMax quote was only good till 08/19, which was the 2-week delivery target date.

09/19, Went back to CarMax to get a reappraisal for my trade-in. Surprised it was the same since it was 6 weeks later.

09/20, Picked up my P3D, can confirm the incentives, saved $3k on the MCR and White Interior.

Sorry whats MCR?

Sorry whats MCR?