Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

anyone got navigate to next calendar appointment working?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
do you mean it doesn't automatically navigate to your destination when you get in the car or even pressing your destination displayed in calendar doesn't work?

Mine works fine, but sometimes (1 out of 5 I would say), it doesn't start automatically and I have to fetch it from my calendar too

Pretty much just works for me. Only issue that happens is it can confuse itself over which appointment it's navigating to, if 2 are close together. I assume that's just it deciding on which one I (or more typically, the wife) can actually get to on time....

I tried it once and it partly worked but was so specific about appointment times that it was useless for what I was trying to achieve - a multi waypoint journey with no specific timings.

But it was a long time ago abd it’s not unknown for things to change.

do you mean it doesn't automatically navigate to your destination when you get in the car or even pressing your destination displayed in calendar doesn't work?

Mine works fine, but sometimes (1 out of 5 I would say), it doesn't start automatically and I have to fetch it from my calendar too
it doesn't work automatically. I've not tried from the calendar entry TBH.

PS I have bigger problems now anyway. What used to work (auto nav to work & home) has decided not to work anymore. sigh

It does work if I click on it from the calendar on the car's display