TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Anyone got screen shots of 2.52.36? Possibly HW2 AP?

Discussion in 'Model X: User Interface' started by Ambidexter, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Ambidexter

Ambidexter Member

Has anyone been offered 2.52.36 yet? Tesla Firmware Upgrade Tracker Web App shows only 10 installs (1% of tracked base) all on new hardware so I'm hoping it's another revision (beta?) of the AP2 release.

2. HarborX

HarborX Member

Just installed 2.52.120 on my X90D AP2 and it just said in release notes; minor improvements and fixes. screens are exactly the same.

• Informative x 1
  3. MX75D

MX75D Member

Same version and notes installed saturday on my X75D.

4. Ambidexter

Ambidexter Member

Elon's tweet suggests that this is the shadow mode release of AP. Couple that with ev-fw.com showing a ton of updates (mine included) on exclusively new VINs I think we can say that for sure.

Twitter

5. Aljohn

Aljohn Member

The latest, small update seems to have fixed the known issue with the Equalizer resetting noted by a number of owners. It worked..... my settings now remain as there were set when the X is powered off. Recall in a prior release (I don't track each note) Tesla added two additional controls for the Equalizer -- five adjustments across the spectrum. Unfortunately, when the Model X was powered down for a period of time, the controls reset to the buttons mid-range.

6. mgdurand

mgdurand Member

I have 2.52.36, since last Friday, so we think that means I'm running in shadow mode?

I like that, "Shadow Mode"