Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Teslogic — Mobile Instrument Cluster for Tesla Model 3/Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi! This feature had originally been planned, but it turned out that implementing it on the hardware we had was not feasible. The good news is that we are currently preparing an updated version of Teslogic with this feature fully implemented. We'll make a good discount for all our current customers, so if you're interested, just let me know.

Hi Kate, is there an ETA on this new release please? I was about to place an order as I have a big roadtrip coming up towards the end of September, but I'd obviously rather wait if some of these teased new features only apply to new hardware.

Hi Kate, is there an ETA on this new release please? I was about to place an order as I have a big roadtrip coming up towards the end of September, but I'd obviously rather wait if some of these teased new features only apply to new hardware.

The release is scheduled for 2-3 weeks from now. Everything is nearly ready, we're adding the final touches.

Hey gang - from those who've owned this product for a while, is it getting updated when Tesla software gets updated? How is the ongoing support and feature-addition going? Is response time adequate, and are any functionality issues addressed in a timely manner?

I'm considering other products, but I like the idea of a CANbus product that's timely with updates, issue resolutions and responsiveness to customers. Those are issues with other products on the market, and I'd like to avoid that if possible given the cost of items like this.

Stories and feedback welcome. Thanks!

Hi! This feature had originally been planned, but it turned out that implementing it on the hardware we had was not feasible. The good news is that we are currently preparing an updated version of Teslogic with this feature fully implemented. We'll make a good discount for all our current customers, so if you're interested, just let me know.

Do we have a clearer date yet when Teslogic 2.0 will be available?

Hi! We're in the midst of getting our site ready for the release, and our batch is currently en route to the warehouse. I believe it'll be just about a week until the release. Sorry for any delay; it always feels like there's never quite enough time to get everything done on schedule.

• Informative
Reactions: scottf200
@Kate@Teslogic I have updated the cars firmware to 2023.32.4 and now the app is not working correctly. The kWh is jumping around and battery info is not giving me the correct degradation. Can you please look into this and supply and update soon. I can use the app anymore with the car.
Thank you for letting me know. I've transferred it to my colleagues, and we will promptly address the issue.

• Helpful
Reactions: scottf200
Does anyone know if you can connect two Android devices at the same time? I'm hoping to connect a tablet beneath the main screen and one behind the wheel. The website mentions that the feature was forthcoming but I have no idea if it ever was or not.

Can you do this with iOS? I have an old iphone kicking around, can I keep that one in the car and have it connect to Teslogic instead of having to pull out my phone? If possible, how do I go about doing this? Is it possible to connect 2 phones to BT at the same time?

Can you do this with iOS? I have an old iphone kicking around, can I keep that one in the car and have it connect to Teslogic instead of having to pull out my phone? If possible, how do I go about doing this? Is it possible to connect 2 phones to BT at the same time?
Unfortunately, it is not possible to connect two devices simultaneously on the first version of Teslogic, whether you're using iOS or Android. You can only connect the second device after closing the app on the first device. However, you can still use your old phone without needing to remove it from the car. No special steps are required for this; I believe some of our customers have already done it.

Teslogic 2.0 is an updated version of our product, which comes with some new features and functionalities that are not available in the current version.

These new features include:
  1. The capability to craft your own scripts for any active control.
  2. An easy switch between Chill and Sport modes by using kickdown.
  3. Battery preheating for supercharging optimization.
  4. Automatic wiper deactivation upon turning off autopilot.
  5. The ability to connect more than two devices simultaneously.
  6. Messages from the phone are shown within the app in a larger font while driving.
Additionally, there will be a switch on the transmitter, which allows you to easily deactivate the active control functions if you prefer to use Teslogic in its current version (as a data receiver). This will provide you with even greater flexibility to customize the device according to your preferences.

The official release on our website is planned for the end of this week or the beginning of the next week.

Reactions: BlkDragon
What does this switch actually do? Got ver. 2.0. Does on or off deactivate?

IMG_5788.jpeg