Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone know what the red symbol under the LTE signal means?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2018-07-15.jpg

What's the blue purse icon under the Bluetooth icon?

/sarcasm

You need to have a Tesla meetup there just to troll.

Seriously those people be crazy. I’ll pay 6 per gallon rather than gas at Costco.

Feels you can supercharge faster than get Costco gas.
I am a cheapskate so I’ve always gotten gas at Costco before getting a Tesla. I’d say on average there’s a 10 minute wait where we are with one of the largest Costco’s around the US. Granted I don’t go there during weekend. The lines might be long but they usually move fast.

Supercharge faster than getting Costco gas? Please... let’s not start spreading that kind of misinformation.

I am a cheapskate so I’ve always gotten gas at Costco before getting a Tesla. I’d say on average there’s a 10 minute wait where we are with one of the largest Costco’s around the US. Granted I don’t go there during weekend. The lines might be long but they usually move fast.

Supercharge faster than getting Costco gas? Please... let’s not start spreading that kind of misinformation.

Sometimes to make a story good it needs a little exaggeration.. but I usually pass by Costco gas on jamboree on the weekends and didn’t want a piece of that At ALL.

How many gallons was your fill up typically? I’m an economist so I enjoy meta calculations.

You need to have a Tesla meetup there just to troll.

Seriously those people be crazy. I’ll pay 6 per gallon rather than gas at Costco.

Feels you can supercharge faster than get Costco gas.
No. People have their reasons and calculations and that should be respected (even if their rationale or math is bad). Trolling is never the right approach.

If you want to have a meetup there to educate people about EVs while they wait for the pump, that's something different entirely but isn't necessarily going to go over well either unless you have a little luck and get the details right.

Reactions: MXWing
No. People have their reasons and calculations and that should be respected (even if their rationale or math is bad). Trolling is never the right approach.

If you want to have a meetup there to educate people about EVs while they wait for the pump, that's something different entirely but isn't necessarily going to go over well either unless you have a little luck and get the details right.

Agreed. I propose all sorts of mean/funny things (often synonymous lol) in jest but it never goes well to insult people when trying to change minds/win hearts.

You have to inspire the curiosity and just be helpful in answering questions.

Could make for an interesting outreach.

Reactions: brianman