Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone not have 8.0 yet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
sorry if there is another post on this. Does everyone have 8.0 already? I got my x60 last thurs and surprisingly it still had 7.1 or whatever the one before 8 was. My DS said I would get it sometime last week. I was under the impression it was already rolled out to most everyone. Been checking every morning to no avail. Anything I can do to help speed along the process?

To date, I haven't received the 8.0 update. Am I the only one?
Do you have WiFi or a good LTE signal where you are? If so I would say you should call your local service center and ask them why you have not gotten it yet.

I have had 3 V8 updates. I must admit two of them came when my car was at the service center getting some minor work done.

Do you have WiFi or a good LTE signal where you are? If so I would say you should call your local service center and ask them why you have not gotten it yet.

I have had 3 V8 updates. I must admit two of them came when my car was at the service center getting some minor work done.

Odd, I received the 7.1 last month and have had good WiFi as well as LTE signal. I'll have to call my SC.