Hi everyone.. I was planning to wait to buy a performance dual motor Model 3 and maybe Ludicrous mode but seeing that deliveries of those won't start until Spring 2018 I am tempted to just buy a loaded Premium RWD Model 3 with upgrade package and Full Self Driving. Money is no object for me (still willing to spend up to $70K+) but the wait kind of is making me think of switching. Is anyone else switching over to buying a RWD Model 3 to shorten the wait? What do you all think I should do? Thanks in advance for any advice for me.