Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone on FSD beta with a subscription that expired?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just looking for what happens when you’re in FSD beta and your subscription ends. Do you remain in beta or do you lose the functions? If you lose the functions and resubscribe do you reenter beta? My month is almost up and wondering if I should renew to get into beta. Thanks!

I tested it, took videos of the experience. As long as you have FSD Beta software, you will be able to active FSD beta. Once Tesla pushes normal production software, you have to go through activation request and the safety score saga.

For the few hours I was out of beta, the UI felt like crap, the drive experience too (AP). That’s how much I got used to the FSD beta!

Reactions: DriveMe
Upvote 0
We too have (temporarily) canceled the FSD subscription on one of our Tesla’s. The car remained on the Beta version for a month or so, and even got one Beta version update, while all FSD features were gone from the UI and Settings. Then after some time the car received a non-Beta version update. I assume we’ll have to go through the safety score application process again next time we sub to FSD on that car.

Upvote 0