Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone received delivery of 2019 'Raven' Refresh?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
31E75AC0-8944-433E-A9C8-F3C97BF04F14.jpeg
when did you test drive one? the new adaptive suspension model S
Well da Erik just did a video on this but it look like they deleted it already ! Sorry wrong video ! They had a Raven X yesterday at my Tesla Showroom and a new S with new dual motor badging which I don’t like

Last edited:
Just watch out because some of those doesn't have the permanent magnet reluctance motor

I just updated EV-CPO to select the PMSR Motor option separately from the Adaptive Suspension for both MS and MX.

I've also added a different symbol for the "Suspension" column to indicate SAS
upload_2019-5-27_12-19-22.png
vs. Adaptive suspension
upload_2019-5-27_12-19-13.png

upload_2019-5-27_12-18-23.png

Just watch out because some of those doesn't have the permanent magnet reluctance motor

only has the old front and back symmetric induction dual motor, I bet these are the one manufactured in late April and since the motor didn't change the weight didn't change, and they can use the original homologue stickers

the new ones with the new front motor has weight change and needs the new regulatory homologue stickers

Can you please share what the weight would be (lighter/heavier)?

I’m still waiting on delivery and won’t know definitely if it’s truly the Raven model. They can’t find my vehicle! I talked with the service center and they were able to “wake up” the vehicle but can’t see it’s location. A hint that it’s the refreshed model, he said he could see 40% charge with 137 miles remaining with 5 miles on the odometer. They are supposed to call me back with details on pickup.

Another odd issue, I received an email requesting a survey and thanking on the purchase. Even my website account doesn’t show any tasks anymore, no delivery date, as though I already have the vehicle.

nice.. did it shudder when you accelerate? on another thread someone just drove one with the adaptive leveling and states that it still had the shudder. see Acceleration Shudder

He mentions adaptive leveling, which the X has always had with the air suspension.

My guess is it wasn't the new suspension.

My X, and a few others here, have all stated we don't have the shudder.

Just got my text that my X is ready for delivery. Delivery set for 5/29. I updated the google sheet with details. It was a new Raven Performance Model X. Now we will see if the delivery date holds.

VIN showed up in my tesla account after I got the text. I know because I looked every 15 minutes for my VIN.

Just got my text that my X is ready for delivery. Delivery set for 5/29. I updated the google sheet with details. It was a new Raven Performance Model X. Now we will see if the delivery date holds.

VIN showed up in my tesla account after I got the text. I know because I looked every 15 minutes for my VIN.

Congrats. Could you tell me the 6 final numbers of your vin?

Are you a previous S/X owner? If so when did the Ludicrous discount come off your total if it has already

checked this AM and VIN is now showing with a delivery appointment of 10am, tomorrow. Unfortunately i can't make that time so i texted my ownership advisor and he said he can't change the date, but he can put a note in the system. also, final MVPA wasn't on the site, but he emailed to me. I needed the final MVPA to upload to my bank.

My wife is very excited.

Model X LR Pearl White on Black, 7 Seat, Raven refresh

5/5/19 placed order for Model X SR
5/10/19 changed order to Model X LR
5/27/19 VIN assigned, delivery appointment 5/28 10am

delivery in Ventura County, CA