Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone received delivery of 2019 'Raven' Refresh?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So after reviewing the locations, I did visit the Indio, CA location (150kW) when I had about 10%, and the vehicle didn't get anything higher than 90kW while charging there. The location was full though and was splitting power between the stall next to me.

You really need a cabinet to yourself to get any meaningful results - and even then you might be limited by overall site capability if there are several other cars.

If
Many thanks for the reply. What I really want to see and if the battery pack has changed, I have this doubt. if possible a picture would be under the car, as it seems that the physical structure of the battery has changed. thank you.
If you take some pictures and post showing the angles you want photographed, I can replicate and post in kind.

Reactions: Rcbx
A94171B0-CD29-4901-8535-435968A05FE8.jpeg
If

If you take some pictures and post showing the angles you want photographed, I can replicate and post in kind.

Here's a pic of my 2018 ModelX 100d. It's very kind of you to do this. Thanks.

View attachment 413495 View attachment 413496 View attachment 413497 View attachment 413498 View attachment 413499 Red View attachment 413500

Just received my Raven refreshed Model X today! The wait was well worth it. I ordered 19th March, build start 2nd of May, build finished 10 May. The delay worked in my favor since I received the Raven model.

This is a six seater white interior with heated and cooled seats. The adaptive suspension is amazing! Checkout the VIN in the paperwork.

Yo bud you didn’t get Ludacris speed?

Car delivered today from San Diego. Never seen so many Tesla’s. Delivery took place in the parking lot :). Still on top of the world. Model X performance no ludicrous. It does have Chill, Sport, Insane and Insane+ options. Autopilot calibrated within 10 miles of starting to drive.

Took 23 days to get a text that was ready for delivery, nothing before that then 2 days to get a delivery time. 25 days order to delivery. Suspension is as smooth as silk. Now to play with this new toy.View attachment 413464 View attachment 413465

How come no Ludacris speed?

well congratulations welcome to Tesla community as official owner of the refresh raven.. I think the biggest grip was the suspension for model X and second was the range almost due to the model X is a lot heavier than all the line-up and the suspension does take a lot of beating with the weight alone, and range suffers. Tesla has addressed both issues with this update, and remedied a lot of other small issues with MCU screen, and finalized the FSD hardware in this version, this should serve you well for a Long Time

• Helpful
Reactions: Cowby