Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone received delivery of 2019 'Raven' Refresh?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was also under the impression MD cars came with inflator. Our last 3s did. I thought it was MD law when car doesn’t come with a spare. I don’t have proof.

After looking into this, it does appear that § 22-405.3 reads

If a new Class A (passenger) or Class M (multipurpose) motor vehicle is sold in this State, the manufacturer shall equip the motor vehicle with a spare tire that conforms with the requirements in § 22–405 of this subtitle, unless:

(1) The tire–wheel system of the motor vehicle provides a run–flat capability by which a partially inflated driving surface becomes available in the event of a tire failure;

(2) The motor vehicle is equipped with a factory–installed temporary tire repair and inflation system; or

(3) Technological improvements, consistent with applicable federal motor vehicle safety standards, become available.

I can reach out to the SC Monday, but I’m not hopeful. Looking through other threads on TMC it appears as though you are correct in that Tesla use to include repair kits - but have recently taken the position that the cars technically are not sold in Maryland so we dont have to include those.

I’d be interested to hear from other recent buyers in Maryland if your delivery included a tire repair kit.

What do you say @thejester322 ? You get a tire kit? What about delivery swag? Upgrades?

Note: Don’t get me wrong, I am not complaining. The car is great, and congrats to those who did get FOB covers, Ludicrous upgrades, free lifetime supercharger upgrades and cost reduction.

Last edited:
if possible can you plz post the sticker pic, thanks.
MXMonroney.JPG

Reactions: jdw
one more small request, I have the same config in Blue just wondering cream interior does it comes with cram floor mats or black. if it is not too much to ask can u post some interior pics.

dont know is it common or just me, I am like a kid waiting to open my Christmas present.

Pretty sure all the factory mats are black. Certainly they were for my cream interior in 2016 - back when you could pair it with a dark headliner. With that combo, I bought 3rd party cream thick carpeted mats for the car, and I did feel like that made the interior work better.

Pretty sure all the factory mats are black. Certainly they were for my cream interior in 2016 - back when you could pair it with a dark headliner. With that combo, I bought 3rd party cream thick carpeted mats for the car, and I did feel like that made the interior work better.

That's what I thought but I saw a youtube video where that guy was showing Model s with new cream interior and showing it comes with cream mats and cream center console side walls, so just worried and want to make sure that's not the case.

• Informative
Reactions: Saghost
That's what I thought but I saw a youtube video where that guy was showing Model s with new cream interior and showing it comes with cream mats and cream center console side walls, so just worried and want to make sure that's not the case.

Interesting. Not just cream mats, but cream carpet under them. Never seen that on a Tesla, but you learn something new every day.

If a new Class A (passenger) or Class M (multipurpose) motor vehicle is sold in this State, the manufacturer shall equip the motor vehicle with a spare tire that conforms with the requirements in § 22–405 of this subtitle, unless:

(1) The tire–wheel system of the motor vehicle provides a run–flat capability by which a partially inflated driving surface becomes available in the event of a tire failure;

(2) The motor vehicle is equipped with a factory–installed temporary tire repair and inflation system; or

(3) Technological improvements, consistent with applicable federal motor vehicle safety standards, become available.

I can reach out to the SC Monday, but I’m not hopeful. Looking through other threads on TMC it appears as though you are correct in that Tesla use to include repair kits - but have recently taken the position that the cars technically are not sold in Maryland so we dont have to include those.

I’d be interested to hear from other recent buyers in Maryland if your delivery included a tire repair kit.

What do you say @thejester322 ? You get a tire kit? What about delivery swag? Upgrades?

Note: Don’t get me wrong, I am not complaining. The car is great, and congrats to those who did get FOB covers, Ludicrous upgrades, free lifetime supercharger upgrades and cost reduction.

No tire kit for me, I got what I believe was "standard", sun shade for the front roof glass, hitch receiver, mobile connector with NEMA 5-15, J1772 adapter, and carpeted floor mats.

Went great! Home now from a long day. Had to take it back for the airbag light. Loose cable, took the SC a while to find the issue, then almost as long to 'get to' the connector. The tech also noted that my rear speakers were not correctly connected and they took care of that.

As suspected, the SC did not discount the price. Nor did I get FOB covers for the two FOBs or the tire pump which I thought I read some where was required by MD. Delivery did include:

- 2 Key FOBs
- 1 Windshield sunshade
- 1 Tow kit (not installed)
- 1 Gen 2 Mobile Connector Bundle (Bag, NEMA 5-15, and SAE J1772 adapter)
- 1 License plate kit for front license (state requirement)

Front license plate is required in NJ too, but I am still not going to use it. Ruins the clean look of the front. I spoke to a bunch of people who have always driven without a front plate, and never had an issue. Don't know how forgiving they are in MD.

I think mine was delivered with the same stuff. I did buy a nice dark gray aluminum bumper for my keyfob. It will basically have an identical coloration to my X, so it will look like my car, just tiny. =)

For me, I have only had one flat tire in my entire life (on my old Z28). We have roadside assistance, so if I get a flat, I will be calling them. =) If I was planning on driving some way out road trip where nothing was around for a hundred miles, than maybe I would want at least an inflation/repair system.