Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone received delivery of 2019 'Raven' Refresh?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my Raven MX Performance 3 weeks ago, just had the Chrome delete done, really impressed with the acceleration and handling compared to my BMW x5 v8 twin turbo, it’s faster, more room and much cheaper to operate. Georgia Power has a 1cent/kWh EV charge rate from 11pm to 7am

8D6F78C3-5D48-4EBF-B761-097FD44F7CD3.jpeg

Picked up my Raven MX Performance 3 weeks ago, just had the Chrome delete done, really impressed with the acceleration and handling compared to my BMW x5 v8 twin turbo, it’s faster, more room and much cheaper to operate. Georgia Power has a 1cent/kWh EV charge rate from 11pm to 7am

View attachment 436495

Beautiful. Couldn't make my mind up about chrome delete when I get mine but that's swung it - will get it booked in asap!

No Teslas include model name badging anymore. Dual Motor is it.

Odd on the tow hitch. It wasn't hiding in the rear underfloor compartment?

Also, congrats and welcome to the Tesla family.

Thanks! The delivery center also asked me to check the rear underfloor compartment. Is that just referring to the panels that lift up? I have the 5 seat configuration and have checked under every panel that I could find. It wasn't in the frunk either. Just want to make sure I'm checking every spot that it could be hiding.

View attachment 436495

This combo looks awesome! Which shop (in Atlanta, I'm assuming?) did your chrome delete? I need to get mine scheduled.

Thanks! The delivery center also asked me to check the rear underfloor compartment. Is that just referring to the panels that lift up? I have the 5 seat configuration and have checked under every panel that I could find. It wasn't in the frunk either. Just want to make sure I'm checking every spot that it could be hiding.

Yes, under the floor panel in the back is what I meant.

View attachment 436495

Your car looks awesome with chrome delete. Also, jealous of that EV charging incentive.

View attachment 436495

Oh my god you just convinced me of the blue color... that is an INSANELY beautiful car!

Reactions: BlueRidgeksky
One oddity I’ve noticed since getting home and snapping some photos - I don’t have the “Model X” badge on the left rear. The Dual Motor badge is there but not the X. Is this how they are being delivered now or do I need to try and get it added?

That is how they are being delivered. You can try to get them to add it, or just buy one on Amazon/eBay and install it yourself.

I also did not receive the tow hitch with my X, but I contacted the delivery center and they are shipping it out to me. I’ve been very pleased with Tesla’s customer service thus far.

There should also be a 4-wire pigtail you will need if you ever install an electric trailer brake controller. Mine was loose in the frunk (might have fallen out of the hitch storage bag when the delivery guy opened it).

Georgia Power has a 1cent/kWh EV charge rate from 11pm to 7am

If your charging rate was any lower, charging overnight would add money to your bank account. :)

Last edited:
I just took delivery of my Model X this last Saturday, two weeks to the day from placing my order. Can’t believe I’m finally in a Tesla. Been following Tesla for a long g time and took my first X test drive last October.

One oddity I’ve noticed since getting home and snapping some photos - I don’t have the “Model X” badge on the left rear. The Dual Motor badge is there but not the X. Is this how they are being delivered now or do I need to try and get it added?

I also did not receive the tow hitch with my X, but I contacted the delivery center and they are shipping it out to me. I’ve been very pleased with Tesla’s customer service thus far.

As far as I know, that is how they are badged now. I actually had the Dual Motor badge removed with my full wrap and chrome delete. I did not want it replaced. I know what model it is. :cool:

That is how they are being delivered. You can try to get them to add it, or just buy one on Amazon/eBay and install it yourself.

There should also be a 4-wire pigtail you will need if you ever install an electric trailer brake controller. Mine was loose in the frunk (might have fallen out of the hitch storage bag when the delivery guy opened it).

If your charging rate was any lower, charging overnight would add money to your bank account. :)
Yeah the EV rate is awesome, too bad Georgia Power only allows 10kW of solar residential and pays back only .5 cents/kWh for net metering! 10kW is just not enough production for the hot and humid conditions in the Southeast