Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone using 3 car seats (Diono RadianRXTs?)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have any of you tried this Chicco MyFit harness+booster in booster mode? Does the seat buckle reach easily? I have a new model X, 6 seat configuration and current car seat does not allow it to be used in booster mode because the seat belt won't latch (partially covered).

I haven’t used it in booster mode, Ive been keeping my booster eligible kid in the 5 point still. But scroll up to post #50, I have an interior shot that shows the buckle. I think it would be hard to reach due to the armrest, but it is visible and not covered up.

I have 3 across second row, a britax marathon, a Graco boulevard, and a Combi. Works great, we have adults, if necessary, go to sit in third row, which sucks but day in day out this is easiest method of transporting or primary passengers daily... having to send kids to third row daily is tiring.

Side note about third row: turn off easy entry. When you hold down the button to slide the seats back into place, listen for the “click” which is the seat anchor lock sound and let go of the button. There should still be enough room for third row passengers to not have their feet crushed.

I haven’t used it in booster mode, Ive been keeping my booster eligible kid in the 5 point still. But scroll up to post #50, I have an interior shot that shows the buckle. I think it would be hard to reach due to the armrest, but it is visible and not covered up.
Use seat belt extenders, can find on amazon. I got the longest rigid one (9” I think) and it helps tremendously. Esp. With three across!