Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone with 17.14.35?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got it today. They installed it while I was at the SC. I asked what the changes were said nothing but bug fixes for AutoPilot. I have a 2017 75D without AP software
WOW, nice.. but it seems like the update is only available at SC. I just came back from SC today, they said nothing about this update to me...I really don't want to go to SC third time in 2 weeks for the same issue. #TelsaService

Reactions: azpyroguy
just took back my car from SC today and I had notification about new update... installed on my MX 90D AP2 and it is 17.14.35... I confirm release notes same as for almost all 17.11.xx and 17.14.xx nothing new so hopefully AP unavailability is gone :) so far I drove a bit tonight and it looked fine no improvements either but at least AP was available :) we shall see in next couple days as on 17.11.10 I had AP going down every few days...

I also have issues with intermittent loss of all AP2 features. I called my SC today and they say that a firmware fix is required, but that 17.14.35 does not have the necessary code to fix the AP2 dropouts. They said this fix is coming "in a couple of weeks" as an OTA update.