Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone with a lower RN# than me?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
the numbers are definitely not in sequence.
I have 2 reservation numbers, 1 from a week past the event in 2019 and 1 from few days ago and there's 7 million separation b between them.
if they are in sequence then I'm selling everything including my underwear to buy Tesla stocks.

Reactions: zoomer0056
the numbers are definitely not in sequence.
I have 2 reservation numbers, 1 from a week past the event in 2019 and 1 from few days ago and there's 7 million separation b between them.
if they are in sequence then I'm selling everything including my underwear to buy Tesla stocks.
They are order numbers for all Tesla products, fulfilled and canceled.

Wow! Ok, please let me know if you get any communications. I’m in CA and seeing you’re in TX and I saw a screen shot for someone that just ordered saying TX and CA would get delivers first starting December 2023. were You doing the same thing I was and just hitting refresh on the CT order page Until it let me Apple Pay the $100?

So HTF would they know if the buyer is in CA or whichever state?? Yeah, I have dual residence in CA and OR, my Tesla Account has my CA address, but I register and takes delivery of all my cars in OR for obvious reason. So what are they gonna say to me when my number is called and then realize that I am to take delivery in Tigar Tesla Center... "Oh sorry, you have to wait??!!.." C'mon!! LOL!

RN1127441XX here in Washington State. I ordered the second things went live. As far as I’ve found, I have the lowest reservation number posted.
Yup. Looks like you’re the RN people have been using the determine their place in line. Of course you could be 01 or 99 as the last two digits but it doesn’t really matter. My assumption is the first few thousand production vehicles (now that the handful of trucks have been delivered to non-employee buyers) will all go to employees. My total guess is that I’ll be given the opportunity to configure my vehicle in March 2024 which is when my Rivian R1S configuration opens up too. Yeesh…too Many cool vehicles to choose from. We have a Lightning Lariat (I love it but it’s too big for the wife’s comfort) now and my wife has a Model Y (she loves it) so it’ll be tough deciding what stays or what goes and when etc.

RN1127441XX here in Washington State. I ordered the second things went live. As far as I’ve found, I have the lowest reservation number posted.
Damn bruh…

Feel like a peasant now.

😭

I was hammering F5 until I saw the page load. I skimmed it as fast as possible and pressed order. The page hung for several minutes before going through. I was really close to refreshing the page or trying a new browser.

I’m in Oregon. No communication from Tesla.

IMG_3902.jpeg

Placing the $100 reserve deposit 48 minutes after the 2019 reveal started and getting an RN at 6:54 AM PST the next day resulted in an RN number almost 36,000 away from the lowest RN number mentioned earlier in this thread. Yet, on the night of Dec 8, the invite to order a Foundation Series Cybertruck occurred. Very surprised and thankful that the email arrived so soon. Only one challenging decision had to be made. Chose tri-motor in early 2024 over dual motor in December. I can skip getting a Range Extender in late 2024. An estimated $16,000 of savings will pay for a lot of Supercharging and less weight to haul around. Range Extender does make sense for those who plan on hauling a trailer and stop less often. For those who reserved early and are in California and Texas, keep looking for the email.

crickets here. Supposedly my RN in around 900 and I live in CA and I’m a 2x Tesla owner. I did reserve just the dual motor with FSD So that may be why I’m not getting an invite. Now that the launch dust is settling, I’ve had my F150 Lightning for just over a year and it’s been awesome so my plan is to stand down on a CT for a year or so anyway. I’ll enjoy watching everyone with their new trucks through this forum And as a shareholder I love the new tech and engineering in the CT that leaves the competition way back in the dust.

crickets here. Supposedly my RN in around 900 and I live in CA and I’m a 2x Tesla owner. I did reserve just the dual motor with FSD So that may be why I’m not getting an invite. Now that the launch dust is settling, I’ve had my F150 Lightning for just over a year and it’s been awesome so my plan is to stand down on a CT for a year or so anyway. I’ll enjoy watching everyone with their new trucks through this forum And as a shareholder I love the new tech and engineering in the CT that leaves the competition way back in the dust.
Well... 2 X Tesla Owner and RN112793221, I got the invite last night and I am debating dual or Tri Motor.
Cheers!
beewang

Damn bruh…

Feel like a peasant now.

😭

I was hammering F5 until I saw the page load. I skimmed it as fast as possible and pressed order. The page hung for several minutes before going through. I was really close to refreshing the page or trying a new browser.

I’m in Oregon. No communication from Tesla.

View attachment 996873
Just placed my order...Go Ducks baby!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231209-154233.png
    Screenshot_20231209-154233.png
    296.5 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_20231209-154350.png
    Screenshot_20231209-154350.png
    317.6 KB · Views: 30