Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone with a lower RN# than me?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I really hope they get up to Seattle soon. It’s frustrating see every single RN number that has ordered Founders further down the list than mine. I have RN1127441XX and 2 Tesla’s, a very early Y and recently added an X. I originally ordered the tri-motor with FSD. But alas no invite yet. And no email/text with the $1,000 off offer either, so I am still hoping to get one when they finish making their way up the West Coast. But who knows, maybe they just forgot about me. 😢

I really hope they get up to Seattle soon. It’s frustrating see every single RN number that has ordered Founders further down the list than mine. I have RN1127441XX and 2 Tesla’s, a very early Y and recently added an X. I originally ordered the tri-motor with FSD. But alas no invite yet. And no email/text with the $1,000 off offer either, so I am still hoping to get one when they finish making their way up the West Coast. But who knows, maybe they just forgot about me. 😢

Similar boat. I have 2 reservations from 1st day. Owned 2 tesla's and taking delivery end of this month on my 3rd (Plaid X). I haven't received the text/email for the $1k discount either. Not sure how they pick who gets that discount offer. Has anyone called to ask?

Reactions: zoomer0056
I suspect that the order number has little impact on the delivery sequence. Who remembers the long waits we had for Tesla Model Y's? I was in the queue for 7+ months and sometimes people who ordered after me were receiving their vehicles. I suspect it depends on the trim, your location, rejections, cancellations, when trains/trucks are scheduled to head your way and maybe other things like cash/finance etc.

I too am in the same boat, except my RN is 112748xxx (which seems irrelevant anyway). I too have had multiple Tesla models over the last 9 year.

I also did not receive the $1K off other model. I contacted Tesla and found out that your didn't need the email -- as long as you order your "other model" from the same account as your CT order, the $1K discount is automatic.

I too am in the same boat, except my RN is 112748xxx (which seems irrelevant anyway). I too have had multiple Tesla models over the last 9 year.

I also did not receive the $1K off other model. I contacted Tesla and found out that your didn't need the email -- as long as you order your "other model" from the same account as your CT order, the $1K discount is automatic.
Just tried to order a MY and didn’t see the discount being applied.

Just tried to order a MY and didn’t see the discount being applied.

The Tesla rep told me that it would show up on your MVPA, which is unfortunately *after* you've already paid the nonrefundable $250 order fee. I would recommend speaking with a representative before placing the order, just to be certain. I used the chat on the order page, and she was willing to take my order (with discount) but I wasn't ready.

The Tesla rep told me that it would show up on your MVPA, which is unfortunately *after* you've already paid the nonrefundable $250 order fee. I would recommend speaking with a representative before placing the order, just to be certain. I used the chat on the order page, and she was willing to take my order (with discount) but I wasn't ready.
Make sense. I was just trying it out, not looking really to order a new one. My MX looks like a total loss from an accident couple of weeks ago and I think I’ll get the cybertruck at the end of 2024 so I just might use lease swap to get me something to drive for the next year.

Interesting. Was your Tesla account set to a CA address when you initially reserved? Looks like some people outside of CA and TX whose account addresses were CA or TX at time of reservation were invited to configure. 🦆🦆🦆
Now that's interesting... my Profile is set to my AMEX card billing address, which is in L.A. CA
I took delivery of both of my currently owned Teslas, in Tigard Oregon.

How do i reach a Tesla rep without waiting hours on hold? Is there a messaging system?

• Funny
Reactions: beewang
How do i reach a Tesla rep without waiting hours on hold? Is there a messaging system?
LOL! Good luck with getting someone with Tesla on the phone with you. No one answers the phone, ANYWHERE!!

Your only hope is to call and pretend that you are taking delivery (scheduled for today) and talk to that person (and hopefully s/he won't hang up on you).
It's funny!! But its true.. Tesla CS is the armpit.

LOL! Good luck with getting someone with Tesla on the phone with you. No one answers the phone, ANYWHERE!!

Your only hope is to call and pretend that you are taking delivery (scheduled for today) and talk to that person (and hopefully s/he won't hang up on you).
It's funny!! But its true.. Tesla CS is the armpit.

They text you or email you on their time. lol So true.

CTOC is tracking orders, over 100 already.

IMG_2698.jpeg

• Informative