Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

apple music issue

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hi,

When playing songs through Apple Music, the car stereo speakers occasionally pop, but it's OK to use other streaming media players. Does anyone have the same problem?

Also explicit content cannot be play😢

hi,

When playing songs through Apple Music, the car stereo speakers occasionally pop, but it's OK to use other streaming media players. Does anyone have the same problem?

Also explicit content cannot be play😢
Not experiencing any popping here works great except for being frequently logged out and need to log in again.

What do they consider explicit content? Political?

Having same issue with (E) Explicit content both Model 3 and Model Y - iPhone no issue playing the content. Anybody have this issue and resolved it ? This happened just after 2023.6.8 update

Having same issue with (E) Explicit content both Model 3 and Model Y - iPhone no issue playing the content. Anybody have this issue and resolved it ? This happened just after 2023.6.8 update
There’s a setting for explicit content in the Options section of audio settings. It’s not new, but maybe the update disabled it. Link to manual section: Model 3 Owner's Manual | Tesla

Thanks....but this is toggled off so this is not cause of the issue, just logged out of Apple Music from the car and I am not able to log back in Apple Music from the barcode
If explicit content is toggled off, then it doesn’t play music with explicit content.

Regarding the login issue, reboot, then check all your profiles including Easy Entry and make sure you log in everywhere. I don’t use Easy Entry, and I’ve never been logged out.

The only problem I have is that it won't work. It will say "choose media player" and it won't let me play the song.

But then the normal streaming radio / slacker works.
I had my Tezzie M3LR at service the other day as i had the same issue, 8/10 times it would say select source, i would then have to log out and scan back in and it would work straight away. Tesla have advised that it is an Apple issue, they did a full reset and told me to monitor, now i dont get the select source error, i get Network Error, go figure