Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Are Canadians still getting Model 3s right now?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered SR+ yesterday (May1) and got an email today that car is at service centre being readied for delivery.

However no VIN yet and no $5k EV incentive showing in the pricing.

Anyone else seeing this fast turnaround?!
Damn, that's a record....oh I miss the times when people were happy to get the car 4 months after confirming their order (and 2 years of waiting in reservation queue)...we've come a long way since then in less than a year :)

are you financing or just pay it off
I am financing and I dont see the EV incentive on the contract. So I haven't submit it yet.

Paying it off

Attachments

• Tesla.png
    Tesla.png
    53 KB · Views: 87
are you financing or just pay it off
I am financing and I dont see the EV incentive on the contract. So I haven't submit it yet.
I am also financing it which I believe is the
Don’t you need your exact balance due before you head over there?
I'm financing, so my down payment doesn't change, the monthly payment on the loan will be updated after the apply the $5000 rebate and they do that on delivery

• Informative
Reactions: Kmartyn
Damn, that's a record....oh I miss the times when people were happy to get the car 4 months after confirming their order (and 2 years of waiting in reservation queue)...we've come a long way since then in less than a year :)
Yeah it true it is amazingly fast. Now people have got me worried it may be a reject from another customer!
Ordered SR+ with Rebate applied yesterday ( May 1, 2019) Afternoon. Blue on Black with No FSD

Web account says preparing for delivery...
Congrats! Same for me. One poster here suggested the speed could be because the car is a return. I am trying to get confirmation mine is HW3.

Yeah it true it is amazingly fast. Now people have got me worried it may be a reject from another customer!

Congrats! Same for me. One poster here suggested the speed could be because the car is a return. I am trying to get confirmation mine is HW3.
If you are worried it is a return look it over with a fine tooth comb, and again after taking home in multiple lights. They will make it right, and if not return it within 7 days to get one that is right :)

It's also very likely they shipped a bunch and you got matched to a config that wasn't spoken for yet. Despite what they want you to believe tesla does build more than what people have ordered and put some additional supply in the delivery pipeline to account for last minute orders etc.

If you are worried it is a return look it over with a fine tooth comb, and again after taking home in multiple lights. They will make it right, and if not return it within 7 days to get one that is right :)

It's also very likely they shipped a bunch and you got matched to a config that wasn't spoken for yet. Despite what they want you to believe tesla does build more than what people have ordered and put some additional supply in the delivery pipeline to account for last minute orders etc.
Thanks for the advice!

Just confirmed my order for a MSM SR+. I couldn't use my Day 1 reservation as it was made for delivery in a different country where I used to reside, so cancelled the day 1 reservation (feel a little sad about it though), and made a new order.
Would using your day 1 reservation have gotten you anything still? At one point people thought it would prioritize them, but there were numerous examples of non reservation holders getting their cars just as fast. Reservation holders also got the mini model 3 on delivery, but I think Tesla also lost control of that and everyone up to a certain time also got them, so you probably aren't missing out on anything by not using it.

Congrats on your purchase BTW! As an former owner are you able to use your own referral code, and thus double dip on the supercharger credits? :)

Would using your day 1 reservation have gotten you anything still? At one point people thought it would prioritize them, but there were numerous examples of non reservation holders getting their cars just as fast. Reservation holders also got the mini model 3 on delivery, but I think Tesla also lost control of that and everyone up to a certain time also got them, so you probably aren't missing out on anything by not using it.

Congrats on your purchase BTW! As an former owner are you able to use your own referral code, and thus double dip on the supercharger credits? :)

Thanks. No advantage of using the day 1 reservation except for personal satisfaction of completing something that started more than 3 years ago. I canceled it and will await my deposit back, and just placed a new order.

Yes. I was able to use my own referral code and get the free supercharging miles both as referrer and referred customer. I will also finally get my HPWCs I won for my referrals when I was an owner.

• Informative
Reactions: mociaf9
Quick question, is your LR got BC incentive or BC + Federal incentive also?

Fed doesn't apply to AWD...only SR+ and SR- qualify.

I haven't seen my final paperwork since the fed incentive came in. I'll see it tomorrow. But I'm not expecting it given that the AWD is 67k. I only expect to get provincial (and that one I have seen on my account and numbers from Tesla finance).