Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Are Canadians still getting Model 3s right now?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered a Blue (black interior) SR+ 4 weeks ago and was told 2-4 weeks. Latest updated is 2-3 more weeks to Ottawa (direct delivery via Montreal). They also said it could be a week earlier if I wanted to drive to Toronto to pick it up - which I don't.

Last edited:
Delivery still scheduled for Wednesday the 31st. Car is on track to get to Montreal on the 30rd according to the rep I talked to yesterday.

VIN disappeared and account now shows delivery date of Sept. 12 !!! :(:(:(

upload_2019-7-29_10-21-35.png

And obviously, no way to reach anyone by phone this morning to know what's up :mad:

I was talking to an advisor yesterday about my recent order (July 26). I have the new lowest priced configuration for SR+ with white ext, black int, aero wheels. He said a realistic expectation would be 4-6 weeks while they ramp up the new demand for white. I was originally worried that it may arrive too soon (current lease expires September 21st) but now it seems like I may be cutting it too close.

VIN disappeared and account now shows delivery date of Sept. 12 !!! :(:(:(

And obviously, no way to reach anyone by phone this morning to know what's up :mad:

Update. Tried again to call delivery center and couldn't get a hold on them, but I managed to talk to someone in California. Told me the car is supposedly in Montreal right now and the September date was indeed weird. He changed it back to July 31st and took care of another pending issue with financing. So in doubt, call.