Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Are Parking Sensors now standard?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Guys, the parking sensors just became "sensors". And the sensors are part of the group of 12 sensors the car needs for the Autopilot. So, you're not going to see them as a separate line item. So the parking assist is a lesser feature of the driver assist package.

The OLD parking sensors are NOT the same. I will take pictures tomorrow. I have a NEW P85+ with the NEW HW and my neighbor has a P85+ he took delivery of in early July that has the parking sensors only. We talked about that yesterday and how they are NOT the same and not the same "count".

The OLD parking sensors are NOT the same. I will take pictures tomorrow. I have a NEW P85+ with the NEW HW and my neighbor has a P85+ he took delivery of in early July that has the parking sensors only. We talked about that yesterday and how they are NOT the same and not the same "count".

Geeez, So they are different. The new ones take the place of the old ones. A new one doesn't have both does it?