Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Arizona Deliveries??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any AZ people waiting for MY deliveries? I keep seeing what seems like every other state receive VINs and deliveries, while I haven’t heard a thing! I’m assuming we are towards the end of month being that we are so close to California.

For you guys who have never been to the Scottsdale center, it can be a bit confusing (at least I found it to be when I did our pick-up in Nov). Signage could be better.

You have to go into the room next to the service bay (to the right hand side of the lot). Help is scarce as they are trying for a "no-contact" way of working (don't work out so well...). You'll eventually find someone who will assist you, but it's likely no one will be in the room when you walk in. You'll have to snag someone coming or going from inside the office.

Enjoy your new Teslas!

Rich

For you guys who have never been to the Scottsdale center, it can be a bit confusing (at least I found it to be when I did our pick-up in Nov). Signage could be better.

You have to go into the room next to the service bay (to the right hand side of the lot). Help is scarce as they are trying for a "no-contact" way of working (don't work out so well...). You'll eventually find someone who will assist you, but it's likely no one will be in the room when you walk in. You'll have to snag someone coming or going from inside the office.

Enjoy your new Teslas!

Rich
Interesting! Thank you for the heads up!