Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Arizona Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Also, bit off topic but if you are an SRP customer you can get $1000 rebate for your purchase. It hasn't been advertised much and isn't a ton of money, but it's something :)

Also, bit off topic but if you are an SRP customer you can get $1000 rebate for your purchase. It hasn't been advertised much and isn't a ton of money, but it's something :)

Paging APS, paging APS!

I did that with the M3P. Have to wait until you get your plate before submitting with SRP. In total ended up taking a total of 7 weeks from the time we bought the car until the rebate check was delivered. Ended up covering our Wall Connector installs.

They also have some SRP group you can sign up with and they send you a $50 Amazon gift card. I got the gift card, but haven't seen anything else about the group.

1622231734945.png

Has anyone seen this yet? I had June 1st to June 21st for a couple of days but now has been moved to this ballpark. Would it be worth calling someone to see whats going on?

4/18 order!

Just talked to an SA at the Kierland location. He said that bulk deliveries are starting this week and that most orders if not all will be paired to Vin's very soon. I tried to press him on more detail than that but it seems like the ball is rolling for mass scale deliveries this week through the month of June in AZ.