Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Arizona Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I swear this part just makes no sense to me. Same state; same config, almost 2 weeks earlier, yet the delivery is out of sequence. I wonder if there are other factors, like financing vs cash etc, otherwise it makes no sense, right? Another possible reason is we may be overestimating the automation level of the ordering process. It's possible that there's some manual work, and some of us just get stuck with worse SAs than others.

One things is for sure, AZ Tesla SAs are, in my experience, just awful. I see other posts where SAs keep in constant contact with the customers, but I got ZERO communication from my SA. I don't even know who that person is for my order. I just got one text initially trying to sell me more Tesla stuff lol.

Apologies for the rant and good luck to the rest of us.
No idea. At this point I have given up trying to make sense of it. My SA accidentally knocked my profile out of completion on 4/27 (“sorry, misread your email and thought you needed a change”), so my guess is that has something to do with it.

We’re planning to road trip on 6/12 for the rest of June. If it doesn’t happen by then… I’m telling myself it wasn’t meant to be in a Tesla.

I swear this part just makes no sense to me. Same state; same config, almost 2 weeks earlier, yet the delivery is out of sequence. I wonder if there are other factors, like financing vs cash etc, otherwise it makes no sense, right? Another possible reason is we may be overestimating the automation level of the ordering process. It's possible that there's some manual work, and some of us just get stuck with worse SAs than others.

One things is for sure, AZ Tesla SAs are, in my experience, just awful. I see other posts where SAs keep in constant contact with the customers, but I got ZERO communication from my SA. I don't even know who that person is for my order. I just got one text initially trying to sell me more Tesla stuff lol.

That might make some sense. My SA has been out on medical leave and I've had no real movement. But I suppose there's no real way to know.

I am financing through tesla, no trade in, ordered on 4/15. Everything in my account is done and ready to go.

It certainly does seem like someone on tesla's end just needs to push a button, or something.

My EDD dates have been pretty steady since I ordered, the last few days were even declining, but then I received the dreaded 3-13 weeks today:
  • 5/26 - 6/16 thru 6/30
  • 5/27 - 6/15 thru 6/30
  • 5/28 - 6/9 thru 6/29
  • 5/29 - 6/8 thru 6/28
  • 5/30 - 3 - 13 Weeks

I don't even have an SA (or at least one has not reached out). Has anyone actually had a good experience with an SA from Scottsdale Fashion? Don't really want to make the extra 30 min round trip drive if there is actually one good SA @ Fashion.

• Disagree
Reactions: sunporter
I submitted my odometer photo to Carvana to trigger the selling process immediately after getting a VIN yesterday. That's when I discovered that Capital One still hasn't received my title from the original lender (refi'd back in February) and MVD is showing no lienholders on the vehicle. The irony here is that the original lender was the one Carvana used when I financed through them. 🧐

So I may have two cars for a bit, but luckily I was not counting on the proceeds from the sale to make my down payment. Seems I can get a replacement title through the new AZ MVD NOW site, but I'm gonna call Capital One to see what they wanna do.

Thought I would chime in on my experience so far. Ordered on 4/16, MYLR, White/Black, 5 seats, no tow hitch, 19" Gemini. Got the Tesla Vision confirmation and VIN on the evening of the 28th (my EDD range had disappeared off the site a couple days earlier, I think it was June 10-30 before that), reached out to my SA on the 29th to see about scheduling delivery and he said the car was scheduled to arrive on the 31st, I got the text to schedule delivery the morning of the 30th. Picked the earliest time slot, which was June 2nd at 2pm.

Got a call from the delivery coordinator this morning asking if I was interested in home delivery which kind of surprised me since I'm down a decent distance in the SE Valley. I know there's some risk with home delivery as they can't address any issues on-site but it frankly worked better for a lot of other reasons, so it should be getting dropped off sometime on the 2nd!

Thought I would chime in on my experience so far. Ordered on 4/16, MYLR, White/Black, 5 seats, no tow hitch, 19" Gemini. Got the Tesla Vision confirmation and VIN on the evening of the 28th (my EDD range had disappeared off the site a couple days earlier, I think it was June 10-30 before that), reached out to my SA on the 29th to see about scheduling delivery and he said the car was scheduled to arrive on the 31st, I got the text to schedule delivery the morning of the 30th. Picked the earliest time slot, which was June 2nd at 2pm.

Got a call from the delivery coordinator this morning asking if I was interested in home delivery which kind of surprised me since I'm down a decent distance in the SE Valley. I know there's some risk with home delivery as they can't address any issues on-site but it frankly worked better for a lot of other reasons, so it should be getting dropped off sometime on the 2nd!
Congrats! We’ve got the same config, also in the Far East Valley. Will be curious to see what happens

That’s awesome. Got the text to schedule delivery for mine today and the earliest date available for me was the 8th at 10am. I hope they offer home delivery for me as well. I’ll inquire about that tomorrow.

Reactions: CyberTorque