Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Arizona Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It’s been three days for me now, since VIN assignment, and still nothing.
Here was the flow for me, if it helps:
  1. Sign in and accept Tesla Vision disclosure
  2. Immediately received VIN on the reservation page
  3. <24 hours later: text message asking to schedule delivery appointment
  4. <8 hours after scheduling appointment: final payment step appeared on reservation page
So I wouldn't expect the final payment step until you've scheduled your delivery. Perhaps the delivery text message got lost? You can try to visit website below manually using your reservation number to see if you're eligible, as this is the link contained in the message.

Code:
tesla.com/schedule/RNxxxxxxxxx

Got my VIN yesterday (201xxx). Waiting for appt call. Not super rushed as I’m on vacation until Monday. Ordered MYP on 4/16. Stopped onto the Tesla store here in Honolulu yesterday and the sales guy there looked at my account and said the car is still in Fremont which is good, but ”things move fast and the delivery team are under pressure to get things out the door ASAP”. We shall see…

Last edited:
Just got off the phone with my SA. Asked the usual questions, and no real new information. He did say that he expects I'll be getting a VIN assigned in the next few days and then he can start tracking it for scheduling delivery. Not holding my breath, but would be nice to get a VIN by the end of the week.
🤞, my SA is out of town for a week. Tried calling the SC but no luck or guidance.

Got my VIN yesterday (201xxx). Waiting for appt call. Not super rushed as I’m on vacation until Monday. Ordered MYP on 4/16. Stopped onto the Tesla store here in Honolulu yesterday and the sales guy there looked at my account and said the car is still in Fremont which is good, but ”things move fast and the delivery team are under pressure to get things out the door ASAP”. We shall see…
Got an appt for pickup on the 8th at noon. Pumped!