Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Arizona Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pix? How much? What type of tint? Roof?
I dont have any pictures on me right now. I park in a really small garage and dont really have anywhere to take them. PPF 5500, though I think theres a cheaper option for 5000. I did 70% on the windshield and i think 35% everywhere else except the roof which I didnt touch.

I didn’t need a 3rd place in the mix. Already having trouble deciding between two. 😂
I have a good friend who lives around 27th & Baseline. He just recently got his new red M3P wrapped in Matte PPF in case you want to see what that looks like.

I live in Tucson but I'm using the same place he used in Tempe. They have my new blue MYLR right now for a full normal Gloss wrap and heat-rejecting tint. When I first looked into this I was hoping for a partial PPF job for a low price, I found out that isn't going to happen. To my surprise I gravitated to the full-wrap job even though I'm far from a car-cosmetics perfectionist. I don't even have a garage, and in some ways my decision was made because the car will be outside in the sun most of the time. I'm counting on the PPF to keep it in good condition despite inattention, and to make it quick and easy to wash up.

Reactions: Phreddieruxpin
Anyones date change today? I ordered MYLR 8/27 and EDD was steady at 12-16/12-31. Today I wake up to this. It better change back.

Attachments

• 546FFBA1-7E69-4FBA-8E37-F4EAF42A096E.jpeg
    546FFBA1-7E69-4FBA-8E37-F4EAF42A096E.jpeg
    146 KB · Views: 76