Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Atlantic Canada Superchargers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got home from a scouting trip looking for the possible SC location. Knowing what's required and what is prefered, I think I see a hint of activity at the Irving BIgstop in Lincoln. If anyone knows the location, the water tower you see in this picture has recently been removed. Perfect size for the Supercharger cabinets. I honestly figured it would be closer to town, but this would be a great stop on the highway. I'll keep an eye on this one more closely in the coming weeks. View attachment 304259
I think this location is a no brainer. As I said, I think we may see a Tesla/Irving partnership very similar to the Sheetz one in the US.

Reactions: comeaujo
I didn’t stop in Enfield or Elmsdale so I can’t confirm if there’s any hints on activity there.
The Aulac Big Stop did have several parking spots blocked off near the DCFC, but there were no indications as to why, nor anything to suggest they were earmarked as supercharger spots.

Post discussions about Superchargers in New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland and Labrador and maybe even St-Pierre-et-Miquelon. At the time of creating this thread, we have just found Superchargers in Aulac, NB and in Enfield, NS
DE0FCE95-B484-46E0-B8BD-AEDA40BD8CDB.jpeg

@Doug_G to Sticky this thread

Reactions: SmartElectric
That’s the problem: that’s not an Irving station at the airport.

supercharge.info

If it isn't, it was. Google (via Supercharge.info) says so.

Also, Irving's own site says so:
46-48 Bell Blvd
Goffs, NS B2T 1K2
(902) 873-8200
24hr
MAP
Service Type:
Self Service
Facilities:
AIR MILES® participant
Sobeys participant
Air Machine;Coffee;C store;Deli;Ice;Lotto
ATM
Pump up the Fun participant

Other Fuels:
Diesel

Not a Big Stop, but it is an Irving.

Last edited:
supercharge.info

If it isn't, it was. Google (via Supercharge.info) says so.

Also, Irving's own site says so:
46-48 Bell Blvd
Goffs, NS B2T 1K2
(902) 873-8200
24hr
MAP
Service Type:
Self Service
Facilities:
AIR MILES® participant
Sobeys participant
Air Machine;Coffee;C store;Deli;Ice;Lotto
ATM
Pump up the Fun participant

Other Fuels:
Diesel

Not a Big Stop, but it is an Irving.
It changes hands too often to be pinned down. In the last few years it’s been Irving, Petro-Can, and Esso.

Either way, I’ll see if I can find a blocked area there, or at the Big Stop.

Reactions: ItsNotAboutTheMoney
Post discussions about Superchargers in New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland and Labrador and maybe even St-Pierre-et-Miquelon. At the time of creating this thread, we have just found Superchargers in Aulac, NB and in Enfield, NS
View attachment 304847
@Doug_G to Sticky this thread
If there is a supercharger in St-Pierre & Miquelon one day, I will personally give you a 100$ bill.