Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@neoY @kc1953 Do either of you have a trade-in?. I have a similar (but not exactly the same) build to the two of you and a similar OD. I have a trade in that I have been waiting for 10 days to get an updated trade-in value on. Trying to figure out if I should drop the trade-in to speed up my MYLR delivery. Current EDD is December 1-29 with delivery to Kansas City.
No Trade in. Also paying cash.

I ordered a red mylr, 5 seater, induction wheels, black interior, no towing and no FSD on 8/4 and completed online info on 8/5. No trade in and paying cash. EDD had been 11/21-12/19 for several weeks. This morning it’s 12/12-12/31. Did they run out of red paint? Only good news is range of window is down from 28 days to 19 days. Since I’m close to Fremont where they are built, I’m penalized because they can literally have someone drive it from Fremont to my home on 12/31 and it goes towards their Q4 sales volume. It easy to start thinking that this car is never going to be delivered and it’s all been an amusing game I paid $100 to play.

I ordered a red mylr, 5 seater, induction wheels, black interior, no towing and no FSD on 8/4 and completed online info on 8/5. No trade in and paying cash. EDD had been 11/21-12/19 for several weeks. This morning it’s 12/12-12/31. Did they run out of red paint? Only good news is range of window is down from 28 days to 19 days. Since I’m close to Fremont where they are built, I’m penalized because they can literally have someone drive it from Fremont to my home on 12/31 and it goes towards their Q4 sales volume. It easy to start thinking that this car is never going to be delivered and it’s all been an amusing game I paid $100 to play.
Pretty much the same here in LA. Ordered 8/2, only difference is MSM. Been holding at 12/10 - 12/30 since late August. I feel deliveries outside CA currently prioritized since we’re all within a day of the factory.

dumb question but I can now log into my Tesla app and see my EDD and car etc... I could not get this far before. IS this a postivie sign of a soon to come VIN or was I just experiencing a glitchy issue with the app previously? I hope positive since we all want good things to happen but my luck a glitch.

dumb question but I can now log into my Tesla app and see my EDD and car etc... I could not get this far before. IS this a postivie sign of a soon to come VIN or was I just experiencing a glitchy issue with the app previously? I hope positive since we all want good things to happen but my luck a glitch.
When that happened to me I was still weeks out from a VIN.
That is essentially the next step. Surprised it took so long with an 8-10 order date.

@neoY @kc1953 Do either of you have a trade-in?. I have a similar (but not exactly the same) build to the two of you and a similar OD. I have a trade in that I have been waiting for 10 days to get an updated trade-in value on. Trying to figure out if I should drop the trade-in to speed up my MYLR delivery. Current EDD is December 1-29 with delivery to Kansas City.

I have a trade-in but it’s value is.. ahem.. 😂 not really making a dent in the down payment. I may end up selling it to car-max/vana or anyone who offers a decent price. So I will probably remove the trade from my Tesla account after offer discovery.

My trade in value expired last week and it took Tesla 2 days to reply back with the trade in value. Earlier it was within 10-15 min this last time it took 2 days. Wonder what is going on?
I am at 11 days and counting. Talked to an SA this morning who said she would email the department responsible and I should either see the updated trade in value in my account by the end of the day or will hear back from her by the end of the day. I've am taking actions to insure I have the cash without the trade in, and am thinking hard about just dropping the trade-in if I don't hear back by Wednesday of this week.