Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am done trying to analyze and estimate and just refreshing and praying at this point :D had no update in about two weeks
I was in that phase about a week or 2 ago.. :).. binge watching shows on Netflix on weekends or shopping for accessories helped... a bit... anyway.. based on my 'tracker' I was expecting my vin on 11/19 but got it today.. so I would say 104-108 calendar days from profile completion date to expect a vin. Right before the vin I had a spur of activity like a text asking if i want to add a trade-in, then edd shrink #1.. didn't read too much into it until today.. good luck! your day will come soon!

Reactions: eric.freeman
Congratulations!
thanks!.. also to clarify your question about trade-in. I did not have it in my a/c when I ordered it back in August. I replied to their text a few days ago when asked if I had a trade-in with my current vin# and mileage. I got a reply to that text an hour ago telling me that this trade was added to my account.. now I need to take pictures of dashboard etc. to get the value.. before that I have to try and reset that darn TPMS warning light.. hopefully the free tire rotation at Costco does the trick 🤞

Reactions: srnewby54
I was in that phase about a week or 2 ago.. :).. binge watching shows on Netflix on weekends or shopping for accessories helped... a bit... anyway.. based on my 'tracker' I was expecting my vin on 11/19 but got it today.. so I would say 104-108 calendar days from profile completion date to expect a vin. Right before the vin I had a spur of activity like a text asking if i want to add a trade-in, then edd shrink #1.. didn't read too much into it until today.. good luck! your day will come soon!
Interesting you say that, that 104 days tracker kinda lines up with y EDD now which starts at Dec 6, but thanks for your words! I know I will be cruising that ramp like a champ in few weeks in a MYLR

Reactions: neoY
thanks!.. also to clarify your question about trade-in. I did not have it in my a/c when I ordered it back in August. I replied to their text a few days ago when asked if I had a trade-in with my current vin# and mileage. I got a reply to that text an hour ago telling me that this trade was added to my account.. now I need to take pictures of dashboard etc. to get the value.. before that I have to try and reset that darn TPMS warning light.. hopefully the free tire rotation at Costco does the trick 🤞
Talked to an SA this morning about the 11 day delay in getting an updated trade-in value after submitting my mileage on Nov 4...supposedly, it should be updated by end of day today, but as of right now still showing updated trade in value is pending....we will see.

Reactions: neoY
I'll be looking out to see when white on whites start to get updated EDD/vins. Still sitting on Dec 14-31 since October 27th.
My order is white with black interior. EDD is 12/17 -12/31. My SA estimates my delivery will be the last week of December based on their “internal” EDD. I’m guessing another white batch is cooking in December

Reactions: Tycanflyy
One other update I noticed is the Tesla app on my phone asked if it can connect using Bluetooth. Last time the app updated on my phone was 2 weeks ago and I have used it since the update.. so assignment of vin does enable certain 'modules' within the app I guess..