Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got an update to the two weeks range, I hope this is the last one, Now its Dec 11 - Dec 25 After being Dec 6 to Dec 31
1637763419940.png

I ordered 8/28 MYLR MS/black I have EDD dec 1st -14th it’s been like this for 3 weeks now. I was going to add a tow hitch but rep said I would have to pay the price increase so I decided to just add it after delivery. I’m east coast in Virginia but picking up in Knoxville TN.

Reactions: samori01
Anyone have an 11 day range? It's been Dec 20 - Dec 31 for a little over a month now.
OD 8/27 MYLR MSM on White

Usually, once you go from a 28-day range to a 10-14 day range, you are getting very close. It is likely that your actually delivery date will be in that current 10-14 day window. Exceptions do happen, but I think that it means that you are very close.

Reactions: K-Fresh
Can't explain that, but the theory is that west coast orders are not being prioritized
As End of November is coming around, my friends currently working at Kato as an Electrical Eng. got an email yesterday asking if he can put in extra time for delivering cars. West Cost is gunna get a significant push in delivery since in the email, they were asking "anyone"(currently working at Tesla) with extra time to come deliver cars for them

He had the same email last end of quarter where he delivered 25/30 ish cars himself
Got an update to the two weeks range, I hope this is the last one, Now its Dec 11 - Dec 25 After being Dec 6 to Dec 31
View attachment 736799
Got an update yesterday, Now its December 13-December 27 for me, We've been the same EDD since ive joined the community. Hopefully we get it together. I ordered Aug 25th. But Im in Ontario,Canada

As End of November is coming around, my friends currently working at Kato as an Electrical Eng. got an email yesterday asking if he can put in extra time for delivering cars. West Cost is gunna get a significant push in delivery since in the email, they were asking "anyone"(currently working at Tesla) with extra time to come deliver cars for them

He had the same email last end of quarter where he delivered 25/30 ish cars himself

Got an update yesterday, Now its December 13-December 27 for me, We've been the same EDD since ive joined the community. Hopefully we get it together. I ordered Aug 25th. But Im in Ontario,Canada
I ordered on Aug 7, Vancouver BC, still no "VIN" yet. EDD pushed to Nov 26-Dec 9.

I just went to my local Tesla show room to check on any further updates of my delivery. I thought my order date changed to 8/27 since I made a change to interior. She said no it’s based on when I completed profile which was 8/25. Even though it shows January/February delivery she said she shows end of December and she would put a note in my account saying I would like to take delivery this year. We’ll see if any of this helps. MYLR white on white. She also said I picked a popular color.

I just went to my local Tesla show room to check on any further updates of my delivery. I thought my order date changed to 8/27 since I made a change to interior. She said no it’s based on when I completed profile which was 8/25. Even though it shows January/February delivery she said she shows end of December and she would put a note in my account saying I would like to take delivery this year. We’ll see if any of this helps. MYLR white on white. She also said I picked a popular color.
I’m in Phoenix and was given a similar estimated delivery date by my SA about 2 weeks ago. For me the wait is getting harder as time passes. I knew when I ordered it could be late December or early January, but I was wishfully thinking it would bump up.

My charger is installed and all ready to go, and my last fill up in my Land Rover was nearly $90 (premium gas). One more month..

Reactions: Tinaatwt
I’m in Phoenix and was given a similar estimated delivery date by my SA about 2 weeks ago. For me the wait is getting harder as time passes. I knew when I ordered it could be late December or early January, but I was wishfully thinking it would bump up.

My charger is installed and all ready to go, and my last fill up in my Land Rover was nearly $90 (premium gas). One more month..

I think we will, we are getting close

Since the Model Y deliveries are getting closer, are you all willing to take the car of holding off to get the EV credit?
The bill isn’t passed, there is no credit. There is no future guarantee of ev credits for tesla. If that changes, you could always sell your tesla and buy a new one with the credit, at a more expensive sticker price.

Most everyone who ordered in august paid $5000 less for their cars, though, compared to new orders today. Which is the majority of what the proposed credits would net anyways, without the waiting for next tax year.