Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all, I’ve been over in the mega delivery thread for awhile but adding this thread to my Tesla Wait Addiction Plan 🤣. Vehicle details and EDD history spreadsheet are in my signature.

I’m simultaneously eager to get a MY and searching inventory for one while also monitoring the tax rebate development, and Texas plant progress. It makes for many conflicting thoughts on when I should want the car but ultimately I’ll probably just take it when I get it.

My August 4 order of AWD MY originally said Nov 28-Dec 31, and just checked, and now has March 2022. Pretty disappointed - but looks like a lot of you in the same boat? I assume lots pf people are ordering performance and just pushing ours out...

My August 4 order of AWD MY originally said Nov 28-Dec 31, and just checked, and now has March 2022. Pretty disappointed - but looks like a lot of you in the same boat? I assume lots pf people are ordering performance and just pushing ours out...
I ordered and completed profile for MYL on August 4 as well. My EDD has said 11/24-12/14 for two weeks without changing. Now this thread is scaring me that it will be pushed back! Eeek!

Same order except for Geminis (still not convinced white interior will hold up with kids and dog, also the interior is too weird for our tastes and that white strip in center console is blinding). I guess we are on the same EDD train until it gets to the point where it gets separated by different wheels.
Totally agree on the interior. It would get wrecked with our dogs haha. Hopefully we keep the same EDD or it moves up with all the people buying inventory cars

I was hoping with the EOQ push and the selling of demo vehicles that we would get a bump up in our EDD, this is not the news I wanted to see.