Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I must be an outlier, I ordered 8/19, made a change on 9/14 to add a hitch. My EDD jumped around a bit from Nov to Dec then moved up and has been sitting steady on Oct 26 to Nov 23 for a while now LOL. White/Black int/Induction/Tow. East coast

I must be an outlier, I ordered 8/19, made a change on 9/14 to add a hitch. My EDD jumped around a bit from Nov to Dec then moved up and has been sitting steady on Oct 26 to Nov 23 for a while now LOL. White/Black int/Induction/Tow. East coast
I read yesterday that for some reason, additional addons to the Model Y seems to bring EDD earlier, but you never know, it's all strange

Order placed on 8/10 for a MYLR w/gemini, tow hitch & white interior. Had an end of November delivery for the longest time. Delivery date moved a few times but nothing major. About 2 weeks ago it switched to end of January/early Feb. Yesterday it switched to 10/26-11/19. I also got an invite to a Tesla Teams meeting for Delivery Orientation yesterday. Hoping that this date holds true! I'm in the Chicago area.
Got my VIN today! Expected delivery is now Nov 1st thru Nov 5th.

LR MY white on white ordered 8/20/21. Recently saw the EDD pushed back quite a bit from Nov 30-Dec 25 to Jan 24 - Feb 21. Still expecting more date changes but getting excited :)

Model MYLR | Ext White | Int White | Seats 5 | Wheels 19" | Tow No | FSD No
Ordered 8/20 | Profile Complete 8/20 | Location FL | VIN No
EDD January 24 - February 21 (as of 10/20)

Reactions: eric.freeman