Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Throwing a pity party over here: 4 months and 2 days since my order. No VIN and a three week window. I feel like my order is lost in the queue!
Well if it makes you feel any better I ordered and completed profile 7/24. My latest EDD is Jan5 - Feb8. My previous EDD held for like a month and it was the week of Christmas which seemed to jive with the whole EOQ thing. Now I have absolutely no idea when this is gonna happen. Oh yeah and we’re down to one car lol

First time poster, long time lurker. Thought I would share my update to help everyone else with their long and painful waits too.

OD 8/16. Profile Completed 8/17
MYLR, Blue, Tow, Gemini, no FSD.
Original EDD: "January"

FINALLY GOT MY VIN!!!
Dec 4th: App shows "updates being made to your account". Logged into the web version -> Accept Tesla vision -> VIN!!!!!
N 2022 VIN 339
No texts or contact from Tesla about scheduling yet. What a painfully long wait full of shifts forward and back with the EDD. Such a long wait might finally be over!
Since we have identical MY profiles, and you got your VIN the same day my EDD starting that day got pushed out 2 months, I can't help but wonder... Where are you at?
Congratulations!

Reactions: andre88223
Chicago, IL pickup
Thanks, Ben. That makes me think that either they had a list of people with the same profile and order date and they start at the top and go down. Once you accepted, I fell off the list. Or maybe they are still filling VINs for MYs which are further from Fremont before they fill them for those closer. Or maybe they didn't want to send a truck to Boise with only one car.

Thanks, Ben. That makes me think that either they had a list of people with the same profile and order date and they start at the top and go down. Once you accepted, I fell off the list. Or maybe they are still filling VINs for MYs which are further from Fremont before they fill them for those closer. Or maybe they didn't want to send a truck to Boise with only one car.
Seems like its mostly geographic, and my VIN didn't come until about 11pm at night. Hard to know what actually drives this cloudy delivery process.

Well if it makes you feel any better I ordered and completed profile 7/24. My latest EDD is Jan5 - Feb8. My previous EDD held for like a month and it was the week of Christmas which seemed to jive with the whole EOQ thing. Now I have absolutely no idea when this is gonna happen. Oh yeah and we’re down to one car lol
Ouch!! Let's hope by end of this month for all of us! In the meantime, I will work on my patience.

So I got the text from Tesla about Tradein, I know most of you guys said it does not indicate much, but fingers crossed, they are asking for a Tradein, even though I inquired about that way back in August when I ordered, their price was way below market price, but what the hell? I sent them my car info anyway!

So I got the text from Tesla about Tradein, I know most of you guys said it does not indicate much, but fingers crossed, they are asking for a Tradein, even though I inquired about that way back in August when I ordered, their price was way below market price, but what the hell? I sent them my car info anyway!
haha I missed two calls from Tesla the other day, I didn't see any update on my account, I might have missed someone's rejection LOL.

I got the same Text today as well, we really are going through the same journey... changes/texts. kinda interesting

Reactions: eric.freeman
Throwing a pity party over here: 4 months and 2 days since my order. No VIN and a three week window. I feel like my order is lost in the queue!
I‘m in roughly same boat. My MYLR is red..otherwise same as your configuration. EDD has been 12/12-12/31 for over three weeks. My order and profile completion date was 8/5. My guess is that California orders will be the last delivered in December.