Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Totally agree, it's actually helped the wait chatting it out. Once we all get our VIN'S, this forum is probably going to die since we make up 80% of the posts haha.
I'm out here waiting too!

Current EDD is 01/14 - 02/11. No inside scoop of a 12/23 production date like some people are saying. Just getting the 7 seaters are not as common, we will contact you when one is available reply

Reactions: seeb
Well i remember 99 was my guess cause they were my lucky numbers. Getting close to it idk if ill make it. TBH i always have a pinned tab of the forum open to see if anyone replies... i guess its fun talking and speculating but seeing people after you get vins is quite demoralizing.
What are your thoughts on the NEW UI update. Seemed like mixed reviews.. but i think the usability of the old UI "looked" more simple

Well i remember 99 was my guess cause they were my lucky numbers. Getting close to it idk if ill make it. TBH i always have a pinned tab of the forum open to see if anyone replies... i guess its fun talking and speculating but seeing people after you get vins is quite demoralizing.
What are your thoughts on the NEW UI update. Seemed like mixed reviews.. but i think the usability of the old UI "looked" more simple
it does appear buggy at times, still not sure what's the enhancements

Everything was perfect minus the rain. Quality looks great. If anything is wrong, I was told to schedule directly with SA and get serviced for free. Still callibrating so no FSD yet 😂
3A91A234-4ED1-432F-B646-8038218C3390.jpeg