Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone EDD changed today? I see a lot of movement in the September Orders post, they seem to be moving a few weeks closer. Mine is still stuck in Jan27-Feb24.
I find it good, higher chances to get AMD, and bad… I’ve been waiting for way too much!! I think the vanilla MYLR is the longest delivery.
Mine is still sitting at Jan 20-Feb 17 where it has been since Thanksgiving weekend. I am kind of expecting a change during the coming week, but we will see.

Reactions: in2survive
Anyone EDD changed today? I see a lot of movement in the September Orders post, they seem to be moving a few weeks closer. Mine is still stuck in Jan27-Feb24.
I find it good, higher chances to get AMD, and bad… I’ve been waiting for way too much!! I think the vanilla MYLR is the longest delivery.
My EDD has changed to Jan 5 - Feb 2. Though I’m going the wrong direction. Went from delivery appointment without VIN to Dec 31 - Jan 31 to now the current EDD.

Reactions: in2survive
My EDD changed again today to 1/5-1/19. My OD was 8/4

Hey guys!
my app suddenly was acting weird and my car was not there, then when I went to the web page here is what I get,
No EDD nothing
What am I missing?

7832C780-D267-4941-A2F8-6F050066034F.jpeg

Hey guys!
my app suddenly was acting weird and my car was not there, then when I went to the web page here is what I get,
No EDD nothing
What am I missing?

View attachment 751061
I am guessing they are doing some backend maintenance or website/app update and EDDs should come back shortly. Didn't the same thing happen in early December when they moved a lot of the functionality from website to app?