Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello Friends and fellow Tesla Waiters,
Finally I got my VIN. Order Date August 15th, EDD switched way too many times finally got VIN just now after the update on Tesla App.
Red Color, White interior, LR and no FSD.
Hopefully this will stay.
My brother got his Y (Black) within two weeks of the order date. How no answer.

Good Luck to all my fellow August Order's and further........

Hello Friends and fellow Tesla Waiters,
Finally I got my VIN. Order Date August 15th, EDD switched way too many times finally got VIN just now after the update on Tesla App.
Red Color, White interior, LR and no FSD.
Hopefully this will stay.
My brother got his Y (Black) within two weeks of the order date. How no answer.

Good Luck to all my fellow August Order's and further........
Congratulations! What was your EDD just before you got your VIN?

Any 7!seeter orders out there still waiting? I’m starting to notice a trend of 7 seaters all getting EDD pushed excessively more than 5…looking through posts .mine is also an august order and 3}rd shift to now Apt-May 2022. Was Jan 9th a few days ago :(

Any other 7 seaters moved to June and Edd now Jan again?

Reactions: Luly and kjudd11
An update for those waiting to get excited:

Just got off the phone with the delivery person, she confirmed my car has:

- AMD Chip
- New lithium ion 12V battery
- Heated wiper blade
- The 2022 upgraded version of the speakers

So those are the new components in these new deliveries.
That is great! The only thing that does not excite me are the heated wiper blade spot. I find they never really helped much in other cars, but I’m not complaining. Maybe when you set the cart to “defrost” (pre conditioning) in the winter, it will help.

That is great! The only thing that does not excite me are the heated wiper blade spot. I find they never really helped much in other cars, but I’m not complaining. Maybe when you set the cart to “defrost” (pre conditioning) in the winter, it will help.
We had them in our e-Golf several years back and I agree they don’t help right off the bat, but if you sit and start the defrost process they’re helpful in removing ice without you having to scrape it off. They were also useful on days where there was an icy mix falling and accumulating ice on the windshield (especially if we needed to turn off heat because of the sad 80-something mile winter range).

Reactions: in2survive
An update for those waiting to get excited:

Just got off the phone with the delivery person, she confirmed my car has:

- AMD Chip
- New lithium ion 12V battery
- Heated wiper blade
- The 2022 upgraded version of the speakers

So those are the new components in these new deliveries.
Before getting your vin assigned what was your last edd?
Ps congratulations on the new car!

Reactions: kjudd11
I wanted to encourage folks to get PPF at least on rear doors. If your car comes with it that’s great. It’s raining outside and I took photo. You can see where debris hits. I was driving mostly 40mph. Also side quirk I noticed. My windshield is not centered. It’s flush against passenger side, so have gap on driver side. Car seems fine so not bothered.
9E7AE9E7-B30A-493F-8BEE-7670F7927C24.jpeg

Reactions: J1513
My EDD jumped from March 19-31 to "September" today. I'm attributing my later EDD in general to my "vanilla" MY order and the delay in profile completion (I was waiting for my out of state Title for my car trade in to come- learned my lesson now about putting cash). It'll be interesting to see where the EDD lands after the next update. It's done this a few times. My EDD's since profile completion have varied from Dec - April