Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had an EDD slide to the right (to the right, to the right) this morning now Feb 1-15 (not to be confused with the "electric slide" boogie dance song- although lightbulb moment..... maybe we should make a YouTube video making fun of the Tesla EDD moving so much using this song. Some lyrics could be, "we keep going to the right to the right to the right, we really want it to go to the left to the left to the left." Hahaha, ohhhhh strong coffee this morning!! 🤣

OK heres my edds for Jan (so far) if anyone's interested. Once I entered into my windows in Nov and Dec the push outs the next morning were by weeks so I feel like this could be progress? Or maybe they want to see me get super excited and annoy me the next morning every few days? 😂

Had an edd of Jan 6- Feb 3 for about 3 weeks.
changed on 1/4 to Jan 7- Jan 21
changed on 1/8 to Jan 10- Jan 22
changed on 1/11 to Jan 13- Jan 27
changed on 1/14 to Jan 16- Jan 27

My EDD updated overnight...

Jan 15 - Feb 9

To:
Jan 17 - Jan 31

It would seem I'm getting close. The million dollar question will be, 'Is it going to Salt Lake City, or Las Vegas?' It is suppose to be going to Vegas, but my SA ghosted me when when that change was supposedly made 5 months ago (shortly after I ordered) and I haven't heard back from Tesla since.

OD: Aug 6, MYLR7, msm/black, 20", tow.

Hi all, 8/28 OD vanilla MYLR with current EDD: 1/28-2/25. Different topic question while we continue to wait. Anyone install a NEMA 14-50 outlet in 2021 for charging and planning to take the federal tax credit? Trying to figure out if I can deduct it in 2021 or if I have to wait until 2022 since I'm still waiting for my MY to plug into it.

Hi all, 8/28 OD vanilla MYLR with current EDD: 1/28-2/25. Different topic question while we continue to wait. Anyone install a NEMA 14-50 outlet in 2021 for charging and planning to take the federal tax credit? Trying to figure out if I can deduct it in 2021 or if I have to wait until 2022 since I'm still waiting for my MY to plug into it.
I am not sure if the credit applies to the outlet install. I was under the impression you needed to install an actual wall mounted charger to receive credit on the labor and charger hardware.

Reactions: cusetownusa
Hit the front of my EDD today and it moved forward by 3 days. Good news is back of the EDD moved back to give me a 11 day window instead of 28 day window! New EDD 1/17 - 1/28.

Bad news is I am running out of signature space to list all the EDD changes. May need to come up with a more concise format or just get rid of older EDDs.
That's good news, no more 28day window woohoo 👏

Reactions: leaftoy
If eligible, and pretty sure the outlet is, you need to do it on your 2021 taxes. Not sure its been renewed for 2022 anyway, which is bad for me as my NEMA 14-50 outlet gets installed on Monday.

Reactions: samori01 and DrGriz
Hit the front of my EDD today and it moved forward by 3 days. Good news is back of the EDD moved back to give me a 11 day window instead of 28 day window! New EDD 1/17 - 1/28.

Bad news is I am running out of signature space to list all the EDD changes. May need to come up with a more concise format or just get rid of older EDDs.
Here’s hoping they have started making both of ours in the same batch or will start shortly.

Reactions: jr87 and J1513