Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lots of movement into 14 day (and shorter windows)! Here's hoping a big batch of VINs are coming in the next week or two!
My EDD shrunk to 14 days this morning as well.

I went from 1/20-2/17 to 1/18-2/1. Even moved the start of me EDD up by 2 days!

Got a text from Tesla earlier this week asking about a trade-in as well. So definitely think (hope) I am on the home stretch.

Vibes are high in this thread and I'm loving it! Stoked to see a lot of EDD windows shrinking. Happy Friday, all!

Only thing that may potentially shoot me down is the fact I'll be on vacation 1/20 - 1/24, and somehow my delivery could happen during that time 😬
I just made it through my vacation window last week where I was scared they would have my car early and I would miss my slot. My late January business trip just got cancelled because of the COVID surge. So I am in town the rest of the month ready and willing!

If you're asking me, any delivery date past February 2022 for an August 2021 order is way too late!
Didnt know about selecting Cash for Profile. SA just told me to not do finance yet due to it expiring and credit hits. Didn't tell me to do cash instead, so was blank for 2 months. Still hope that when it recalculates finally, I go back to Feb. Was there for a few weeks.

Didnt know about selecting Cash for Profile. SA just told me to not do finance yet due to it expiring and credit hits. Didn't tell me to do cash instead, so was blank for 2 months. Still hope that when it recalculates finally, I go back to Feb. Was there for a few weeks.
And that is NOT the case. EDD just updated from June to April 2 - April 30

I just got off the phone with Tesla. Very nice person, knew who I was based on my phone number, pulled me up on the computer. But says it looked like Mid-April at this point for me. I asked if this was delayed due to my Profile not being completed until Nov and she looked and said my order is in line with lots of others from Aug and they need to get the rest of the June and July orders out. Not happy with the Date, but she was full of good info. Even told me to order my floor mats early as depending on what oyu get, they go out of stock a lot. She also said it will be well worth the wait and I will love it. She had to wait on hers and loves hers.