Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well .. I made it !!!
I’d like you to meet the “Golden Condor” I know the car is white, so WTH? It’s a reference to the phoenix, the flaming bird, but also me going to phoenix Soon!
Grateful for Tesla Columbus for their help and smooth experience, did a lot of testing and accessory setup, everything worked out smooth, the Doors require a bit of force in the beginning since it’s a new car, but the interior is breathtaking, it had 92% charge, it does have Intel, buying FSD subscription was very smooth,
Ill tell you setting up the screen protector was the hardest thing today, I messed up the instructions lol but I got it Eventually!
I was wrong, the white on white looks way better, the Gemini wheels are insanely good looking, there is so much space in this car,
oh and the acceleration !!! OMG!

thank you all for your support throughout my journey of crazy anxiety attacks haha I enjoyed every minute of being here, I promise to be here with you until All our friends get their cars!
Looks great.. Congrats brother one more week of wait..! I never waited for anything this long. Quick question do we get premium connectivity for one year or 30 days. When we ordered it says one year but for recent purchases they say only 30 days.

Reactions: eric.freeman
You're psychic! Do me next!

You are getting an Austin Y. Don’t know when just yet. :)
Can I play!?

OD: Aug 6, but profile completion might not have been a week or two later as I was emailing my former SA back and forth about picking up in Vegas and registrating it in FL

Many many EDDs in my signature, currently sits at Jan 17-31 (yes, 3 days ago).

SA never actually made my DC Vegas back in Aug, was told Monday (17th) it is now.

Looks great.. Congrats brother one more week of wait..! I never waited for anything this long. Quick question do we get premium connectivity for one year or 30 days. When we ordered it says one year but for recent purchases they say only 30 days.
Great question
based on a call I had with the SA weeks ago, any tesla ordered prior to Oct 15 will get one year premium, at delivery day once you accept, the One year trial will be activated and no action is required from your end

Can I play!?

OD: Aug 6, but profile completion might not have been a week or two later as I was emailing my former SA back and forth about picking up in Vegas and registrating it in FL

SA never actually made my DC Vegas back in Aug, was told Monday (17th) it is now.
It is safe to say that @leaftoy has become our forum Sorcerer Supreme!

download.jpeg

Just scheduled to pick up on the 23rd at 10am! Still trying to reach someone to switch to financing but I hear that process is pretty quick.

Did you try logging into the website from a computer, not using the app, mine was set to cash from the beginning and was able to select financing (Lease/Loan) from there, either Tesla preferred or 3rd party.

Reactions: eric.freeman
Can I play!?

Serious answer to this is you should have been VINed days ago. I have no clue why 7 seaters are seeing such delays. Hopefully whatever supply chain issues are delaying 7 seaters will be resolved soon and all of you get your cars soon.

Reactions: afscotch
Just scheduled to pick up on the 23rd at 10am! Still trying to reach someone to switch to financing but I hear that process is pretty quick.
You should already see the MVPA as downloadable on your account. I know I needed it to get the Financing with DCU started. I got VIN'd on Saturday, applied on Sunday, couldn't do anything Monday (MLK day -- banks are closed), called and spoke to someone with DCU on Tuesday, got approved and had the cashier's check FedEx'd overnight, check arrived Wednesday. Incredibly fast service. They even gave me a scan of my cashier's check in case it wouldn't arrive on time so I could go to the Delivery Center and show it as a just-in-case.

You should already see the MVPA as downloadable on your account. I know I needed it to get the Financing with DCU started. I got VIN'd on Saturday, applied on Sunday, couldn't do anything Monday (MLK day -- banks are closed), called and spoke to someone with DCU on Tuesday, got approved and had the cashier's check FedEx'd overnight, check arrived Wednesday. Incredibly fast service. They even gave me a scan of my cashier's check in case it wouldn't arrive on time so I could go to the Delivery Center and show it as a just-in-case.

Yes I did the same thing, I signed my docusign yesterday right at 1pm PST but didn't make the cut-off, they emailed me my tracking number/scanned check this morning.

They are super quick and fast, I did the call back and made it much better not have to wait on the phone.

Reactions: EvEv and CrimsonO2