Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

August Order Estimate Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i see august people push back when they enter EDD, but its not that far.. its like a day or two away and shorten the EDD in general. So its not a bad sign.. but i feel like eventually if you keep getting your Edd shortened with not VIN.. we will get pushed back. I think they are trying to really finish all August orders in Jan, idk about delivery but atleast VIN all the august orders
I can see that too

August 18th, seven seater order here. Got an EDD update today -- now showing approximately 1-week window (Jan 23 - Feb 1).

MYLR7 | midnight silver | black interior | Gemini wheels | 7-seater | no tow | no FSD

Order and profile complete: 8/18

Initial EDD 11/28-12/26
EDD change #1 on 11/28: 01/08 - 02/05
EDD change #2 on 01/09: 01/12 - 02/09
EDD change #3 on 01/13: 01/16 - 02/09
EDD change #4 on 01/14: 01/19 - 02/02
EDD change #5 on 01/20: 01/23 - 02/01

Did you try logging into the website from a computer, not using the app, mine was set to cash from the beginning and was able to select financing (Lease/Loan) from there, either Tesla preferred or 3rd party.

There were no options for that. AFTER I called my delivery center and had them update to financing the buttons shows up to be able to switch between cash and financing. It’s all done! Now I just have to hurry up and wait!

August 18th, seven seater order here. Got an EDD update today -- now showing approximately 1-week window (Jan 23 - Feb 1).

MYLR7 | midnight silver | black interior | Gemini wheels | 7-seater | no tow | no FSD

Order and profile complete: 8/18

Initial EDD 11/28-12/26
EDD change #1 on 11/28: 01/08 - 02/05
EDD change #2 on 01/09: 01/12 - 02/09
EDD change #3 on 01/13: 01/16 - 02/09
EDD change #4 on 01/14: 01/19 - 02/02
EDD change #5 on 01/20: 01/23 - 02/01
Prime example of what i was talking about.

EDD change #4: Jan 19 - feb 2nd - as he passed the date, they delayed first day by 3 days and shortend the Edd in general.

There were no options for that. AFTER I called my delivery center and had them update to financing the buttons shows up to be able to switch between cash and financing. It’s all done! Now I just have to hurry up and wait!
4ozyg7.png

I got the goods!! My sales guy literally got to our house dropped it off and left, i didnt even see him 😂 i unlocked the car from my phone after checking out the outside. Now i am inside and I have 0 clue what I'm doing 🤣😂🤣😂😂😂🤣
This is not your old fashioned dealer where the sales person sits with you for a couple of hours and shows every little feature! In fact it is the exact opposite of that where the car is dropped off like a package. :)

Just finished homelink install and I asked the tech if he can program the garage door so that are sure the install went ok. He told me there are videos that show me how to program it and left. No handholding of any kind for Tesla owners apparently. At least not in the valley. :)

Reactions: DrGriz and J1513
I received a call from my DC, I could pick up the car today but due to my check from DCU being overnighted today, they won't allow me to pick up the car. I had the check send to me instead of Tesla as I want to inspect the car before handing over the check or mailed directly to Tesla. I signed the docs at the exact time of their supposed cut-off time to cut a check. :(

Gotta be patient.... 🙃

I received a call from my DC, I could pick up the car today but due to my check from DCU being overnighted today, they won't allow me to pick up the car. I had the check send to me instead of Tesla as I want to inspect the car before handing over the check or mailed directly to Tesla. I signed the docs at the exact time of their supposed cut-off time to cut a check. :(

Gotta be patient.... 🙃
I've been on hold for the past hour trying to reach DCU to finalize loan. Must be getting slammed with loan apps.

I wouldn't stay on the phone, I did the call back, the wait time is ridiculous, 1.5 hours to 2 hours.

They are really nice though, but yes, quite understaffed and slammed by loan apps.
Agreed, do the call back. At least while you're on hold with them you can press "1" at any time to initiate the call-back workflow. I have to give them props for that aspect of their automated system.