Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian Model 3 highland accessories

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have the jack pads in the shed. If i have to take it to a tyre place ill bring them with me as im not confident that they will know about it. Last time i took my ice car there for tyres they did a wheel alignment but left the rear thingamedoodle loose which caused all kinds of weirdness.

Ive got a low profile, heavy duty jack in the shed already, and a plug kit. Id probably just throw the plug kit in the car on trips, and get a tyre inflator. Heaps of them on Aliexpress or on sale at autobarn sometimes.. the tesla one looks good too.

No worries, thanks for reply, yeah I got the Tesla tyre kit from their online store, so this should do me for now.

My local tyre place confirmed they regularly jack up tesla's so are equipped no issues there, but good to have jackpads for like $20 set of 4 one time purchase to keep in car, in case i am not local.

Reactions: dronus
No worries, thanks for reply, yeah I got the Tesla tyre kit from their online store, so this should do me for now.

My local tyre place confirmed they regularly jack up tesla's so are equipped no issues there, but good to have jackpads for like $20 set of 4 one time purchase to keep in car, in case i am not local.
Yeah or if they send a mobile guy and he doesnt have them

Reactions: Mes1
Oh sorry for the spam but on a side note, for day to day light rubbish I used to hook a grocery store plastic bag on my old car around the gear shifter which hung off to the front passenger footwell area for things like empty rubbish packets, dirty tissues etc.

But now with the Tesla with no gear shifter obviously, and nowhere on the centre console tunnel to hook anything, so wondering if anyone has any ideas where I could hook a plastic bag for rubbish in the car. Was trying to see if any centre console type of hooks existed or something attached to the back of the bottom of the display screen /shrug

Any ideas?? :)

Oh sorry for the spam but on a side note, for day to day light rubbish I used to hook a grocery store plastic bag on my old car around the gear shifter which hung off to the front passenger footwell area for things like empty rubbish packets, dirty tissues etc.

But now with the Tesla with no gear shifter obviously, and nowhere on the centre console tunnel to hook anything, so wondering if anyone has any ideas where I could hook a plastic bag for rubbish in the car. Was trying to see if any centre console type of hooks existed or something attached to the back of the bottom of the display screen /shrug

In Adelaide, everyone just throws their sh*t out the windows. I love it when people throw cigarette butts out..

• Funny
Reactions: Shillo

Not so much of a hook but I have one of these in the front passenger side door

And this one for the kiddo in the side door pocket at back

Reactions: Mes1
and there is a whole page of front and rear cameras on sale for all the BYD Seal owners...

View attachment 1007586

I might be one of the only few but I have a dashcam installed in mine as a secondary measure. It was left over from previous car so I had it anyway.

Gives me the ability to reverse into parking spots and not worry about not capturing anyone damaging the car should sentry fail. As long as sentry mode is on the dashcam is powered and recording.

Not so much of a hook but I have one of these in the front passenger side door

And this one for the kiddo in the side door pocket at back

ah awesome the kiddo back one looks great, it comes with a clip too so can clip in few areas

not sure about the door pocket one for the front as that's where my water bottle goes, and usually have 1 or 2 cups of coffee in the centre console haha, but worth a try if nothing else

cheers!

Tesla Highland Community!

As the Model 3 Highland refresh is rolling out, we're thrilled to introduce a range of accessories tailored just for you. These aren't just add-ons; they're upgrades designed to complement and enhance your driving experience. And here's why you should consider each of them:

New Model 3 Highland Dashboards:
Tesla Model 3 / Y 6.86'' Steering Instrument Cluster, now equipped with an advanced AHD high-definition front-facing camera. Enjoy crisp, detailed visuals that redefine your driving experience. Every frame is rich in detail, providing real-time visuals that enhance your driving confidence.

New Model 3 Highland Steering Wheel:
Upgrade to the plaid yoke steering wheel for a sportier and more luxurious feel. The ergonomic design ensures comfort during those long drives, and the plaid pattern adds a distinctive touch.

New Model 3 Highland Screen Protector:
Shield your display from scratches and smudges with our specially designed screen protectors. Crystal clear and easy to install, they keep your screen looking brand new.

New Model 3 Highland Welcome Lights:
Make an entrance every time you approach your car. Our LED Tesla logo projection lights not only look cool but also add an extra layer of security when getting in and out of your vehicle.

New Model 3 Highland Floor Mats:
Protect your Tesla's floor with our custom-fit floor mats. They're not just practical; they're stylish too, giving your interior a clean and polished look.

New Model 3 Highland Dry Carbon Fiber Spoiler:
Elevate your Model 3's exterior with our dry carbon fiber spoiler. It's not just for aesthetics; it's aerodynamically designed to enhance performance.

New Model 3 Highland Brake Pedal Cover:
Ensure a firm grip and a stylish look with our non-slip accelerator and brake pedal covers. They add a touch of luxury to your driving experience.

New Model 3 Highland Caliper Cover:
Our caliper covers not only look good but also protect your brake calipers. Made from premium materials, they're a subtle yet impactful addition.

For more exciting accessories designed exclusively for your Model 3 Highland, explore our complete collection here.

Happy driving with your upgraded Tesla experience!

Note: Use "JULIET9890" for an exclusive 15% off. Discounts are available for a limited time. Grab them while they last!

Tesla Highland Community!

As the Model 3 Highland refresh is rolling out, we're thrilled to introduce a range of accessories tailored just for you. These aren't just add-ons; they're upgrades designed to complement and enhance your driving experience. And here's why you should consider each of them:

New Model 3 Highland Dashboards:
Tesla Model 3 / Y 6.86'' Steering Instrument Cluster, now equipped with an advanced AHD high-definition front-facing camera. Enjoy crisp, detailed visuals that redefine your driving experience. Every frame is rich in detail, providing real-time visuals that enhance your driving confidence.

New Model 3 Highland Steering Wheel:
Upgrade to the plaid yoke steering wheel for a sportier and more luxurious feel. The ergonomic design ensures comfort during those long drives, and the plaid pattern adds a distinctive touch.

New Model 3 Highland Screen Protector:
Shield your display from scratches and smudges with our specially designed screen protectors. Crystal clear and easy to install, they keep your screen looking brand new.

New Model 3 Highland Welcome Lights:
Make an entrance every time you approach your car. Our LED Tesla logo projection lights not only look cool but also add an extra layer of security when getting in and out of your vehicle.

New Model 3 Highland Floor Mats:
Protect your Tesla's floor with our custom-fit floor mats. They're not just practical; they're stylish too, giving your interior a clean and polished look.

New Model 3 Highland Dry Carbon Fiber Spoiler:
Elevate your Model 3's exterior with our dry carbon fiber spoiler. It's not just for aesthetics; it's aerodynamically designed to enhance performance.

New Model 3 Highland Brake Pedal Cover:
Ensure a firm grip and a stylish look with our non-slip accelerator and brake pedal covers. They add a touch of luxury to your driving experience.

New Model 3 Highland Caliper Cover:
Our caliper covers not only look good but also protect your brake calipers. Made from premium materials, they're a subtle yet impactful addition.

For more exciting accessories designed exclusively for your Model 3 Highland, explore our complete collection here.

Happy driving with your upgraded Tesla experience!

Note: Use "JULIET9890" for an exclusive 15% off. Discounts are available for a limited time. Grab them while they last!
That dashboard looks sweet!

Should be up under the parcel shelf, maybe near the speaker holes?
Is it this......

image_50406401.JPG